Forum Sponsors

All Round Renovation
xxxx
Daisylets Residential Property Management

www.no-flies.co.uk

Advertise here

The East Dulwich Forum
Coffee tastes best at... Blue Mountain? Caffe Nero? The East Dulwich Cafe?
Goto Page: PreviousFirst...23456789101112Next
Current Page: 7 of 12
messageRe: The Spin Doctor (Appliance Repair) Recommendation
Posted by peleparso 23 October, 2015 18:08

Another thumbs up here for Steve - great service, very efficient and highly recommended. Sorted our washing machine with no fuss.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit was 2015:10:23:18:09:04 by peleparso.

Posted by Racks 23 October, 2015 21:10

Another recommendation for Steve.

I called him a couple of weeks ago as the dryer on our washer/dryer wasn't working. He came out a couple of hours later, knew what the problem was immediately and fixed it in the spot.

He even had a quick look at the washer part to make sure it was working properly.

I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Steve to anyone!

Posted by Kathryn Almond 30 October, 2015 06:19

Another recommendation from me. Steve fixed my Smeg cooker yesterday, replacing the element in the oven. He had the part with him when he came and the job was done in under 30 minutes. Efficient and courteous.

Posted by Mrs Y 30 October, 2015 18:43

Had a visit from the Spin Doctor. Steve fixed our Dishwasher quickly and efficiently. Great guy too.

Posted by Goose68 03 November, 2015 14:26

Big recommendation for Steve The Spin Doctor. Came around and sorted our issue out within 20- 30 minutes plus gave me some good advice about our fridge and would highly recommend him to anyone.

Posted by mummydaddyme 09 November, 2015 11:16

Cannot recommend this guy highly enough. This is about the fourth time we've used him now and he's always been friendly, reliable, prompt and very competitively priced.
Cannot fault his service one bit

Posted by Hassie 10 November, 2015 16:36

Another glowing endorsement for Steve who quickly identified and rectified washing machine problem. Very reasonable call out charge plus parts.

Posted by Melippa 15 November, 2015 20:26

Thank goodness for Steve from Spin Doctor! We had a major issue with our washing machine and he was so helpful - recommending the best course of action, and going completely out of his way to help. He was honest, reliable, fairly priced and fast. No wonder Steve has such a brilliant reputation! Thank you East Dulwich forum for recommending him. Will 100% use him for any 'spin' or appliance issues.

Posted by siousxiesue 15 November, 2015 20:53

I still go giddy and gush to whoever I'm with if I see Steve around East Dulwich lol

Posted by Grovehill guy 17 November, 2015 09:48

Another thumbs up for Steve (The Spin Doctor). My dryer was quickly fixed despite being located in a tight location which made taking it apart a challenge. I turned to Steve in desperation after the clueless Hotpoint engineer said the dryer required a brand new drum without even opening the machine! He could not schedule a revisit until it had been cleared with the Hotpoint parts department. Steve spotted the fault straight away. The rubber dryer belt had snapped. Steve replaced it with a new one. Job done!

I cancelled my monthly extended warranty coverage with Domestic and General the next day. Steve is great! I highly recommend him.

Posted by mrknight 23 November, 2015 19:46

Another recommendation for Steve. Top bloke and quality work

Posted by evarowson 24 November, 2015 15:15

Steve is amazing! He always makes time to come over and is always on time.
He is reliable and well-priced, and I would definitely recommend for any oven jobs!

Posted by fisher claire 27 November, 2015 09:28

Steve is prompt, friendly , helpful, fairly priced. Very happy to recommend.

Posted by LEWD75 02 December, 2015 12:08

Yet again Steve saves the day - washing machine breaks down just as the kids get a stomach bug. Steve came round within the hour and fixed it immediately as he had the spare parts already in his van. Can't recommend him enough, reliable, fast and the nicest guy to boot!

Posted by Jules710 02 December, 2015 14:05

Another recommendation for Steve (The spin doctor) He was very quick to respond and fixed my machine in minutes rescuing my trapped washing! Excellent service and very reasonably priced too! Thanks Steve!

Posted by alex1 05 December, 2015 19:32

Steve the spin doctor has saved the day. Our Bosch oven was dead and not heating up. He changed the element at half the price of other quotes from this forum 65.
Totally recommend :-)

Posted by Charles Notice 05 December, 2015 19:50

That is brilliant a new element and fixing 65.

Most repair people have a standing charge of about 45/50 before they start.

Will make a note of the spin doctor

Posted by Awkward Knee 10 December, 2015 09:01

Superb service from The Spin Doctor - speedy and keenly priced repair of our washing machine

Posted by confusedbyitall 14 December, 2015 14:57

Just wanted to add another recommendation for Steve, my washing machine broke down and it just so happened he was around the corner on a another job but managed to squeeze me in...just a minor repair needed so he has saved me on buying a new machine!!!
Thanks again Steve!

Posted by kittypud 16 December, 2015 18:27

Yet another recommendation for Steve the Spin Doctor. He turned up exactly on time and without any fuss had my Siemens washer/dryer working again within fifteen minutes. Brilliant.

Posted by jamesicrawford 21 December, 2015 13:13

And another. Washing machine stopped spinning on Thursday night, called Steve on Friday, booked in for 1pm today (Monday), fixed within 15mins - simple carbon brush replacement - 60. Very happy.

Posted by lucyclarke2001 05 January, 2016 14:49

I just wanted to say that Steve had come round at very short notice twice now and fixed my washing machine quickly. It meant we didn't have to fork out for a new one after Christmas! I would really recommend him, very professional and reasonably priced.

Posted by rn22 05 January, 2016 14:57

Another recommendation for Steve. My washing machine started leaking when doing the first post-holiday load over the weekend, he's fixed it really quickly and at no cost above his call out charge, as just needed a simple solution. Great & honest service, highly recommended.

Posted by Jan R 07 January, 2016 15:34

Called Steve at about 3pm this afternoon and he happened to be in the area and offered to come round immediately, which he did. Fast, efficient and friendly, diagnosed the problem really quickly. Definitely recommend

Posted by PBRM 18 January, 2016 12:04

At 9 months pregnant the washing machine leaking all over the floor was not the most welcome of sights! After reading recommendations on EDF I gave Steve a call and he was fantastic! He knew what the problem was straight away, and after speedily ordering a new part was over in a few days and had the machine fixed and working within the hour. From start to finish Steve was professional, efficient and friendly - and the price was extremely reasonable. An all round great service - I would not hesitate to recommend Steve/spin doctor!

Posted by Laddy Muck 18 January, 2016 12:57

I have mentioned Steve the Spin Doctor on here before. The man is a MAGICIAN! He came promptly. Diagnosed the problem quickly, dealt with it within 10 minutes and all for his very reasonable call-out charge. I experience him as such a good and honest guy too. Steve, thank you SO much.

To echo what I and others have said before, I would not hesitate to recommend Steve the Magici... err...I meant Spin Doctor. thumbs up

--------------------
And the Reds go marching ON! ON! ON!

Posted by Designerjooles 18 January, 2016 17:04

Need to put my oar in here too - fantastic tradesperson! He diagnosed the problem over the phone and went onto explain why it wouldn't be worth the cost for him to come out and then get the part installed for my VERY old washer dryer.

It is rare to find such a genuine person willing to help his community in this instance without even charge!

Have now got a brand new one on the way - but if i ever need any help with any appliance - The Spin Doctor will be the first person i call.

Posted by francesbean 25 January, 2016 20:27

The spin doctor was quick to reassure me by text that my dishwasher disaster was really nothing to worry about, and arrived at his first available appointment early, got down to work and all fixed in 20 minutes. This bloke knows his stuff!

Posted by hairandeyes 31 January, 2016 11:04

Can someone give me steves number as I need a repair man and I need someone reasonable. How much is he call out charge?
Can you pm me replies please. Thanks

Posted by steve 1975 31 January, 2016 15:11

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...23456789101112Next
Current Page: 7 of 12

Back to top of page
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Donate                   Terms of use                  Help & FAQs                   Advertise               RSS rss feed               Copyright 2006 - 2018 East Dulwich Forum