Forum Sponsors

Professional Carpet Cleaning at an affordable price - A & M Carpet Care
xxxx
www.advancedpainters.co.uk

www.inshutters.co.uk

Advertise here

The East Dulwich Forum
Would you recommend your East Dulwich doctor, dentist or butcher?
Goto Page: PreviousFirst...23456789101112Next
Current Page: 8 of 12
messageRe: The Spin Doctor (Appliance Repair) Recommendation
Posted by KittyM 01 February, 2016 16:11

Adding my voice to the recommendations for Steve, the Spin Doctor. Spoke to him this morning, he'd been and gone by 4pm today. Knew the machine, knew what it needed, all fixed quickly and for a good price. I'd recommend him to anyone.

Posted by kieraruth 10 February, 2016 10:38

I'm joining the Spin doctor fan club.

Steve was amazing, I phoned him this week after finding people's recommendation's and he didn't disappoint. He came over two days later on the date I suggested to look at a broken washing machine.

He was excellent, told me exactly what to do and what washing machine I should purchase as there wasn't point in replacing mine, which we thought could be the case.

Highly proficient and extremely helpful.

He will be my immediate phone call with any repairs I need in the future. Exactly the kind of professional I'd be looking for.

Couldn't recommend him enough!

Posted by CoplestonCentre 10 February, 2016 17:32

Can someone please post Steve's contact details?

Posted by steve 1975 10 February, 2016 17:45

Posted by jonw 11 February, 2016 11:20

Happy to give another recommendation. On time, speedy service at price quoted.

Posted by DiggerM 18 February, 2016 10:56

Another recommendation! Steve has repaired my 25 year old washing machine with no trouble and recommended a model & budget for replacement for when it eventually gives up the ghost - thank you very much! Mel

Posted by olivialeahy 26 February, 2016 14:29

Great service! Steve was prompt, friendly and helpful. Very highly recommended. Fixed machine within minutes. Olivia

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit was 2016:02:26:14:34:32 by olivialeahy.

Posted by Katb30 10 March, 2016 17:52

Very happy to recommend Spin Doctor Steve. Used him after his name came up twice from local friends after asking for someone to fix my washing machine.
He was friendly, quick and tidy! And very reasonable.
I'd definitely use him again.

Posted by pjal 16 March, 2016 19:43

Another recommendation for Steve - advised us over the phone how to fix the electronic oven timer and now works fine.

Posted by PB 17 March, 2016 14:38

Another recommendation for Steve. He quickly diagnosed the problem with my dishwasher and then fixed it - all done in 20 minutes. He is also a really nice guy.

Posted by akers 22 March, 2016 13:02

And another thumbs up. Steve has just been round to refit my oven door after I took it off to clean and the hinges snapped locked. He came round within 2 hrs of me calling, fitting me in between other jobs. No fuss, job done and he was off like the caped crusader. Brilliant. Thanks Steve

Posted by anneat 23 March, 2016 14:29

Fantastic. I cannot recommend Steve too highly. He was round in a trice, diagnosed the problem with the dishwasher and sorted. Good advice about not letting my husband turn the machine upside down - as he likes to do! Good price, good service trustworthy and expert. Thanks Steve.

Posted by mrs cuckoo 01 April, 2016 20:27

I'd also like to recommend Steve who fixed my washing machine today. A very prompt and efficient service.

Posted by rrm1 04 April, 2016 10:11

Hi,
Similar experience to others. Problems with my washing machine. Steve managed to fit me in same day and was very professional, courteous and solved the problem quickly and efficiently. Excellent service.

Another thumbs up!!!

Many thanks
Reena

Posted by MB1234 08 April, 2016 14:22

Also adding my recommendation for Steve (the Spin Doctor), very efficient and pleasant. Would definitely use again.

Thanks.

Posted by Diescu 11 April, 2016 19:17

Hi - just wanted to add my recommendation for Spin Doctor Steve. He reinstalled my machine this afternoon - not only was he quick and efficient but also cheerful and friendly. Will definitely call again if I have any washing machine or dishwasher problems. Thanks!

Posted by katfin 14 April, 2016 15:08

Hi, I would like to add my endorsement of Steve at Spin Doctors. We had a damaged seal on a washing machine and he was able to come and fix it on the same day. Really efficient and friendly. Would recommend him to anyone.

Kate

Posted by hoonaloona 14 April, 2016 15:56

Another recommendation for Steve!
Our dishwasher packed up last night and he managed to fit me in today to take a look. Really friendly and efficient. Will definitely use him again!

Posted by ea66 16 April, 2016 12:25

I also would like to recommend the spin doctor. Our AEG washing machine packed-in and got the Spin Doctors details from EDF. He arrived, identified the problem very quickly and even helped move a tumble dryer so he could access the machine. Fixed within an hour; reasonable fee. Highly recommended.

Posted by pearcesa 18 April, 2016 18:38

Another recommendation for Steve.

We contacted him as the bulb in our NEFF oven sheared off in our hands as we tried to change it! He advised me what part I needed to order directly from NEFF and then came and fitted it when it was delivered.

He also gave me some very useful advice about what products to use/not use in our dishwasher, plus gave me some advice about our washing machine.

I'd highly recommend him, as he is efficient, friendly and knowledgeable, plus his rates are very reasonable.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit was 2016:04:18:18:39:28 by pearcesa.

Posted by Suzanne219 26 April, 2016 11:24

I would also recommend Steve for any washing machine or spin dryer problems- we've used him several times (including today) and we've always had speedy, friendly and efficient service. Very responsive to queries, knowledgeable, and we've always had things fixed very quickly. Highly recommended!

Posted by Iloveeastdulwich 16 May, 2016 22:45

I would also recommend Steve, reliable, honest and great at fixing appliances.

Posted by Darwoo 17 May, 2016 18:48

Steve is the most reliable man in the business. Accept no substitutes.

Posted by lillyanginger 19 May, 2016 15:36

I would like to add my recommendation to this, Steve came and fixed our oven very quickly. I would certainly use him again.

Posted by Banzai 26 May, 2016 06:26

And yet another recommendation for Steve. I called him about a washing machine problem, he diagnosed it correctly on the call and took the model number. We arranged a time for him to fix, he came round right on time, with the necessary replacement part, all done. Thanks Steve.

Posted by rachyt 27 May, 2016 12:23

Steve the spin doctor just came and sorted out my washing machine. He was brilliant. Great communications and he knows everything there is to know about washing machines! No hesitation in recommending him. 07921777428.

Posted by hhperson 04 June, 2016 10:15

I thoroughly recommend Steve the Spin Doctor. He came the next day for an issue with my dishwasher that he said might not be fixable, fixed it and charged me 10 less than quoted. Will definitely use again.

Posted by mumra 08 June, 2016 16:50

Could not recommend Steve enough. He is better than calling any appliance helpline and is totally trustworthy. Quick response and extremely quick turnaround in fitting a new part to the dishwasher (all same day!).

Posted by dulwich2020 16 June, 2016 11:12

Steve fixed my machine in 10 minutes today with no spare parts needed, highly recommend

Posted by steve 1975 23 June, 2016 15:30

Steve's details for who asked: 07921777428
thespindoctor1000@gmail.com

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...23456789101112Next
Current Page: 8 of 12

Back to top of page
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Donate                   Terms of use                  Help & FAQs                   Advertise               RSS rss feed               Copyright 2006 - 2018 East Dulwich Forum