Forum Sponsors

www.inshutters.co.uk
xxxx
All Round Renovation

http://www.gardenia-gardens.com

Advertise here

The East Dulwich Forum
Coffee tastes best at... Blue Mountain? Caffe Nero? The East Dulwich Cafe?
Goto Page: PreviousFirst...23456789101112Next
Current Page: 9 of 12
messageRe: The Spin Doctor (Appliance Repair) Recommendation
Posted by Zepp1 28 June, 2016 11:23

Just had Steve round to fix my oven, he also fitted a dishwasher for me in the past. He charges a reasonable price for his work. I would definitely recommend him.

Posted by Hillbilly29 14 July, 2016 17:22

steve 1975 Wrote:
Just bumping up this recommendation.
Always agreat to find 'trades people' who work to such a great standard
-------------------------------------------------------
> Steve's details for who asked: 07921777428
> thespindoctor1000@gmail.com

Posted by cobweb 14 July, 2016 22:23

I have used Steve the Spin Doctor this week, he solved my washing machine problem and saved me a packet. He is quick to respond, works without mess and reasonably priced. I recommend him.

Posted by boyohboy 25 July, 2016 12:53

The delightful Spin Doctor arrived today and fixed my dishwasher (after the Neff man didn't). He came when he said he would, did the job quickly and it was less than half the price of Neff's call out engineer. Going to replace seal on the washing machine for me next .... Would recommend very much.

Posted by steve 1975 08 August, 2016 09:22

You can follow me on Twitter for some top appliance care tips 😃
@brixspindoctor

Posted by Daisy2936 14 August, 2016 12:42

Another recommendation for Steve 'The Spin Doctor'. He was punctual, friendly and got my washing machine back in working order in no time. Would definitely use him again if I had any problems with another appliance.

Posted by Helenonahill 19 August, 2016 15:13

Highly recommend the spin doctor - so brilliant and reasonably priced! Fixed our Bosch Washing machine. Very friendly and always turns up on time. Excellent!

Posted by MPatz 23 August, 2016 07:53

Another recommendation for the Spin Doctor. Excellent! I called him on Saturday and he fitted me in yesterday. Always on time, v reliable!!

Posted by Awkward Knee 23 August, 2016 14:24

First class service from Steve.
Located the dishwasher fault swiftly and repaired it in no time at all.

Posted by steve 1975 16 September, 2016 22:22

Hi, I am now back from holiday unfortunately :-)
If you have any domestic appliance issues give me a call.
Steve (The Spin Doctor)
thespindoctor1000@gmail.com
www.londonspindoctor.com

Posted by kamila 17 September, 2016 17:42

My washing machine broke last week so I texted Steve as I always use him. He replied that he is on holiday and will be back in 5 days....I was desperate to have it fixed asap so I started searching for someone else. There were a few (not too many) recommendations for Gabriel so I called him. I will not get in to details but I found him pretty impolite...Waited for Steve to come back from his holiday at the end smiling smiley

Posted by alanvfoster 28 September, 2016 09:05

Our dishwasher was making strange noises so we called in Steve. He was punctual (5 minutes early) and identified the issues in under a minute. He was absolutely first-class and I would thoroughly recommend him.

Posted by indiepanda 30 September, 2016 17:34

Steve fixed my washing machine today, had the necessary part despite the machine being well over ten years old and the company not making machines anymore.

Was also to give good advice about which brand to buy as and when my machine does properly give up the ghost.

Highly recommended.

Posted by byngo 10 October, 2016 10:26

Another recommendation.. came 10 minutes after I called, fixed problem. Very nice chap too!

Posted by Danny_SE 13 October, 2016 21:26

Spin Doctor Steve is a credit to his profession. Punctual, honest, competitively priced and no-nonsense. He cracked on with the repair, and when my washing machine proved to be beyond saving, he offered advice on what to replace it with. Highly recommended. Thanks!

Posted by leahcopleston 24 October, 2016 13:02

V quick, reliable and repaired the dishwasher quickly with no fuss. Highly recommend.

Posted by onthehill 02 November, 2016 10:00

Spin Doctor just came round, quickly detected problem and sorted it very efficiently. Really excellent service. With two little kids the clothes were beginning to mount up quickly and I've never been happier to do the washing. Really delighted.

Thanks Steve.

Posted by scoldbeck 04 November, 2016 16:46

I don't often make a formal recommendation on such forums but similar to the other posts, I really wanted to recommend and also to thank Steve for his fantastic service and speed of both responding to my problem with my washing machine (with twins this is something that cannot not be working at home)and also with resolving to a satisfactory conclusion.

He is also a great personality and was a pleasure to meet. I will certainly be keeping his number close at hand! Thanks again Steve.

Posted by Mary G 11 November, 2016 12:46

Another recommendation for Steve.
Sorted out my cooker and washing machine very quickly. Turned up on time, no mess, gave good advice all for a great price.
Highly recommended.
Thank you Steve
Mary

Posted by LKJ 15 November, 2016 14:34

Brilliant service! Steve sorted out installation of a washer dryer in minutes after weeks of frustrating telephone calls with John Lewis fitters. Going straight to The London Spin Doctor from now on. Thanks again.

Posted by Jules-and-Boo 21 November, 2016 11:40

Just like to add my recommendation for Steve - he came out really quickly - bang on time, which is perfect for a busy mum like me! Very quick analysis of problem and solution.

Can't thank him enough - really need more reliable people like this!

Posted by EDAus 01 December, 2016 09:38

Have to add to the above posts. Steve is simply wonderful - he came out today to fix our washing machine, on time, really reasonable call out fee and problem fixed in good time. As a Mum with a 5 year old and 5 month old I needed it sorted quickly and without a fuss.

While Steve was working we also chattered about some problems I had with an old dishwasher which had to replaced after a less than honest trades person had charged the earth for repairs which failed the first time - Steve also fixes dishwashers which I did not know at the time!. Steve gave some amazing tips to ensure the new dishwasher functions well and to increase it's life span.

You simply don't find trades people like Steve every day.

Posted by Tessmo 12 December, 2016 15:18

Another recommendation for Steve the Spin Doctor 07921 777428. The spring in our Bosch dishwasher door suddenly snapped. Steve asked us to get the spare part (very easy online by typing in the model number), and fixed the door today. He also mended the electric spark on our gas hob by...er...showing us that we'd accidentally switched it off. Very efficient, very reasonable price, came on time, cleared up afterwards - definitely recommend him.

Posted by SueJ 21 December, 2016 15:21

A huge and overly grateful shout to Mr Spin Doctor Sir, who, at a moments (days) notice, came and fixed my washing machine

Thank you
Thank you
Thank you

(Can't recommend highly enough)

Posted by Gerrard 10 January, 2017 15:36

One more vote of recommendation and praise for the Spin Doctor! Very efficient service at a reasonable price, thank you very much indeed.

Posted by Brooks 18 January, 2017 14:33

And another recommendation for Steve the Spin Doctor, fast, efficient and reasonably priced.

Posted by HB 25 January, 2017 07:12

Really pleased with the service received from Steve, The Spin Doctor. He managed to squeeze in a visit to repair my washing machine within an hour of contacting him. Washing machine was repaired with minimum fuss and within half an hour. Even payment was straight forward, I was worrying I would have to go get cash but he had a card machine. Highly recommended!

Posted by lydiab 31 January, 2017 12:21

I would add another recommendation for Steve, he is really fast and reliable and has fixed my dryer and dishwasher on occasion

Posted by lydiab 31 January, 2017 12:21

Steveis really fast and reliable and has fixed my dryer and dishwasher on occasion

Posted by steve 1975 27 February, 2017 10:32

I am back from holiday now unfortunately 😉
Steve (Spin Doctor)

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...23456789101112Next
Current Page: 9 of 12

Back to top of page
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Donate                   Terms of use                  Help & FAQs                   Advertise               RSS rss feed               Copyright 2006 - 2018 East Dulwich Forum