Bad experiences with the big taxi firms, now looking local...

KikiMac

After too many examples of appallingly bad service from Addison Lee (lied about when the cab was due, waited nearly an hour then they tried to charge us for canceling!) and Keene Group (lies, lateness, but no charges at least), I'm on the hunt for a reliable local taxi firm.

Any recommendations?

I used to always use the cab office based at Herne Hill station when I was living in West Dulwich. On occasion used them after moving here, but don't use cabs as much now! They were reliable in my experiene back then. The man on the switch, Gerry, lives in ED.

Address: 299 Railton Rd, London SE24 0JN

Phone:020 8671 6666

• 1 month later...
Duwlich Cars is not the keen group dulwich cars is on lordship lane one of the best company to use is Dulwich Cars .. highly recommended by myself and many others. cheap aswell! ?37-?38 gatwick and heathrow terminals, mixture of drivers. just tell them you request a nice car and they always send one :)

missse22 Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Aren't Dulwich cars and Keen group same firm?

> Correct me if im wrong. She said she doesn't want

> to use keen group?

The OLD ? Dulwich cars merged with the Keene group ? Presume the NEW Dulwich cars acquired their name.

Hi

we always use rye cars. They are reliable and very well priced and a nice lady always answers the phone day or night! I think they take your card details for the first booking (ours was an airport trip at 5am) but after the first one they don't ask for card details again.

very nice taxi firm and i have always felt safe with them.