Recommended Roofer

harvsjr

After nearly two years doing a massive reconstruction we have found a reliable roofer. Charles Miller is incredibly knowledgeable, efficient and very reasonable. For all those of you who have had continuous drips filtering through their ceiling, finding a good roofer who guarantees their work is priceless. Highly recommended.

CMiller Roofing

[email protected]

Hi, I live in WD -and WD forum- but since I regularly check this forum and used a roofer recommended here, I decided to contribute.

I would also like to endorse Caswell McCan of

www.mccannroofing.com

Although busy, he visited outside working hours and quoted asap, unlike some other companies that needed 3 weeks just for viewing. He repaired our problems and provided pics, feedback and advice on future maintenance. Walls have started drying out despite the continuous wet weather, therefore he has done a good and fairly priced job while taking into account our distress and urgent need for repair.

Thanks

I am in the process of getting quotes. Had one yesterday that looks very promising , took photos and was straight about what needed doing...will recommend when the job is finished ........

HOWEVER .... had a visit from McCann this morning arrived , went up and then showed me photos of lead flashing that had been 'lifted up by the wind ' ...very strange as the roofer yesterday didn't mention at all ...called first roofer and he said there was nothing wrong with the flashing ...Also checked with my original roofer, who is busy for weeks ,who confirmed that that was impossible......

Just want to say that I was not born yesterday... so asked McCann to go back up and push back the lead flashing that had been mysteriously lifted up by the non-existent wind of last night .

Thought this sort of thing only happened on the TV .......

What a flaming cheek ....you make your choice !!!

Another recommendation for McCann Roofing. Slotted me in at short notice went and had a look at the issue and was honest enough to tell me that there was no real issues and did not charge me a penny - He even did some quick gutter clearing whilst he was round! Honest and Friendly from my experience.

Hi Liv

I have some issues such as rising damp and old window sills in my kitchen and was wondering whether to go the whole hog and renovate my kitchen and also to see if any could be claimed on insurance - would you mind chatting to me and perhaps also recommending a builder - my phone number is 07970634641

• 10 months later...