Roofer Recommendation - Bad Weather - Damp Patches

chatterb0x

We always use our local builder Lenny for things like this, the man can do anything, he is so helpful and his quotes are at very competitive rate. We have used him many times in the past and have always been pleased with the outcome!

His number is 077 8000 4007

Ok so... Lesson on DAMP!

Everyone on here seems to have damp problems due to the constant rain whether it be a ugly looking patch on your wall or a crack in your ceiling the problem all starts with YOUR ROOF!

You can NOT just paint over the damp it?s only a temp fix and will just end up looking even worse. So many of my friends and my dad have also had the same problem and if you actually live in east Dulwich you will probably be experiencing it as well.

All our homes in Dulwich are old, let?s face it, they have been built using old fashion methods. The felt on our roofs are not breathable and will cause condensation in our lofts which then trickles down our walls and over time will form a horrible looking patch on your wall or even crack your ceiling. I have actually been up on my roof and you don?t realise how bad it is until you have someone explain to you what you are looking at. You just don?t realise because you can?t see it until that nasty patch appears on your wall. Out of sight out of mind but trust me it?s worth having a quick look or getting someone to check it out!

Hope this helps

:)

No as I said I went up onto my own roof and Lenny explained everything to me, hence this post. Most people don't know enough about their roofs and that's the main reason as to why I like Lenny so much as I learned a lot throughout the works, he keeps you involved so you know what your paying for thank you very much Jeremy.

See my history...