Recommending Mayday Massage

jevans238

I would like to highly recommend Chrissie from Mayday massage. She gave me the most amazing massage recently and totally sorted out all my stiff and tense areas. She includes acupuncture when needed (she's a qualified acupuncturist)and knows exactly how to pinpoint areas that need sorting out as well as simply giving a great overall massage. I felt truly fab for days afterwards.

Contact her on 07595 459 895 / www.maydaymassage.com

• 2 weeks later...
I'd really like to recommend Chrissie too. I've been to see her at Goose Green a few times with migraines, which she has dealt with effectively through massage and acupuncture. I've gone in feeling terrible and left feeling brilliant and about 6kg lighter! Best massages I've had in years. She really knows what she is doing.

• 2 weeks later...
Chrissie is fantastic, she's wonderfully warm and welcoming. The massages are incredible and she offers acupuncture as well. I've been visiting her for just over a year now, and it has made all the difference to my posture and general well-being. Cannot recommend her enough really.

• 7 months later...
I am a massage therapist myself, and see Chrissie regularly. I can highly recommend her. She's very friendly and professional, always asks about what I need her to focus on, and uses her time effectively to make sure you get the most benefit from the session. I always come away feeling much more relaxed and uplifted.

• 7 months later...

Apologies to everyone who has been trying to view my website www.maydaymassage.com. I am in the middle of changing service provider but the site should be back up by Friday 12 June. In the meantime, please check out www.eastdulwichyogahealth.com. Should you have any queries, please phone me on 07595 459 895 or email me at [email protected].

Thank you for your patience.

Chrissie Cunningham

Mayday Massage

• 2 weeks later...