Feeling worn out by motherhood?

Lordship

As a Mum of two young children I was feeling exhausted and generally run down when a friend recommended I visit a fantastic healer they knew.

I wasn?t really sure what healing was but knew that Reiki was a different form of healing.

I found my session very relaxing; it left me feeling peaceful, happy and restored the energy I had been lacking.

I just wanted to pass on this recommendation to other mums in East Dulwich who may be interested.

http://abigailcaller.co.uk/about-abigail/testimonials/

That was lovely to read. I am a trained reiki practitioner and its not often people try something new to them but its great to read that you had a good session and sharing that with others who may be skeptical at times. My dad, who was a big skeptic, now takes up my offer of a treatment and that's a turn around for him as he is very old and set in his ways.

I had a sample session once and the healer found all "problem" areas on my body (I had poor circulation and other ailments at the time). Was pretty impressed.

I now have acupuncture when stressed or for other physical issues, am all for alternative therapies :)

• 4 weeks later...

This is indeed lovely to read. There are so many therapies out there that can help to alleviate the stresses and strains of Motherhood, and restore a sense of connectedness and balance. These days we are looking for more natural ways of healing, and Reiki is a lovely treatment to try, completely safe and non -invasive, hugely relaxing, but with the ability to re-energise and deeply heal the mind body and soul.

Here's a link to my recent post, I'm holding a weekly Mum & Baby clinic at the Vale Practice http://www.eastdulwichforum.co.uk/forum/read.php?30,1294346,1294346#msg-1294346

Looking forward to seeing you there, Anja x

Lordship Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> As a Mum of two young children I was feeling

> exhausted and generally run down when a friend

> recommended I visit a fantastic healer they knew.

>

> I wasn?t really sure what healing was but knew

> that Reiki was a different form of healing.

> I found my session very relaxing; it left me

> feeling peaceful, happy and restored the energy I

> had been lacking.

> I just wanted to pass on this recommendation to

> other mums in East Dulwich who may be interested.

>

> http://abigailcaller.co.uk/about-abigail/testimoni

> als/

Now I'm really not surprised Tesco in SE15 is selling Kool-Aid.