Jewellery repairs go to Davies and Vaughan.

Hi had to come on here to recommend the jewellers Davies and Vaughan. They are on upland road just past the junction with north cross road near the actress pub.

My antique engagement broke about 3 years ago. I have tried numerous different jewellers to see if I could have it repaired. Every one I have gone into have all taken a look at it and either said no it couldn't be repaired or said yes but they couldn't tell me what they could do to repair it before sending it off to someone else.

I called in to Davies and Vaughan on the off chance and they were amazing. The owner sat me down at the back of the shop talked me thorough the different options of what he could do and made me trust his ability completely.

I got my ring back this weekend and it's beautiful. You can not tell at all that it was broken the repair is invisible and he even straightened it up as it was a bit bent being so old.

Highly recommend them, and wouldn't hesitate to go back if I ever needed anything fixing again in the future.