Alex guitar Teacher

Hello everyone,

I've just recently moved to the East Dulwich area and I would like to offer my services as a guitar teacher.

I've taught at 2 schools in the past which I've been CRB'd for. Professionally I've worked for Sony, Universal and the BBC (and still do on ocassion).

I graduated from Leeds College of Music with a 1st in Music and have been a professional musician and working peripatetic teacher since 2009. I taught up to and past grade 8 level in various styles but I tend to focus on popular and rock music.

Let me know if you yourself would like lessons or you know of anyone that would.

Here is a link to my website: http://www.alexbaylyguitartuition.co.uk/

Hi there,

Thanks for your reply.

My lesson prices are ?20 for half an hour ?25 for 45 minutes and ?30 for an hour. If you wanted to book a block of lessons I'm sure I could offer a discount depending on how long you want each lesson to be.

Generally I don't offer free trial lessons. But booking one to see if we get on and if you want to commit is fine.

If you have any more enquires please get in contact on 07792835579.

• 5 months later...
Hello everyone I am still available for lessons. If you or your children are looking for a guitar teacher from September. I also be doing a ?5 off first lesson rate for anyone I get off East Dulwich forum as it's so amazing! Please direct message me for more information.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...