mobile pc/laptop and mac repairs

Hi all, I have lived in east dulwich for many years and would like to offer my services.

I have always been good with pc's laptop's and so on and great at fixing problems. I would like to test my skills and further my knowledge of all round pc/laptop maintenance and the best way is the hands on approach. I have been to college and gained a city and guilds in computer engineering and full pc maintenance along with OCR 1,2,3 and have worked with computers mainly as a hobby for around 10years now.

If you have a pc/laptop or hard drive which has broken and has valuable data (pictures,music,documents,videos)I do offer a service to retrieve your data. For lots of people this service is very useful, as you can replace your broken pc/laptop but can't replace the valuable data.

No Problem To Big or to Small.

Upgrades to Excisting PC/Laptop

Very Cheap Rates.

Friendly Service.

Collection Service Offered.

Restore Service offered.

For Further Info Please Reply Or PM And I Will Be Happy To Assist.

Kind Regards

Mark

I would like to recommend Mark.

Mark has been doing ongoing PC and laptop maintenance for me over the last few months and i can say this: He is very good at what he does, he gets straight to the problem and solves it. He is always ontime, trustworthy and very well mannered. he doesnt charge high prices at all, infact he is really cheap for the service he provides.

I am a very happy customer and highly recommend him.

robin

Another recommendation for Mark. He came round at short notice and fixed our dead PC. He was round within a hour and got straight to the bottom of our problem and fixed it. Very nice guy and even added extra security for free. Also really cheap.

Saved all my data. Thank you so much.

• 2 weeks later...

hi all

Mark came round today on easter (no many people working on easter) and speeded up our home pc. I used him before to fix my laptop and he did a fantastic job.

So he came today and got straight to work. Very pleased with the job done. cheap as ever and excellent service.

Thanks again Mark

ally

• 2 weeks later...
Just to say Mark does a great service - he was happy to call out and pick up and drop off my laptop at a time that suited me and had the problem sorted in no time. He's a great contact to have in the area and I'd definitely call him again if I have problems with my computer.

• 2 weeks later...

Another recommendation for Mark.

Mark came out today to fix my broken laptop. He was efficient, knowledgeable and charged a reasonable rate.

On top of that Mark's also a genuinely nice guy.

• 2 weeks later...