Looking for a Project Manager for a New Build

Hi,

I am planning to build my own house in Brockley, with the planning decision due next week.

I am looking for a project manager to help me through the project as I don't have the construction expertise, or time to be on site, to do this successfully myself.

I'm aware that architects and some builders offer project management services. However, I'd like someone independent working for me to manage the project.

Has anyone used a project manager on a rennovation or construction project? If you have any advice or recommendations please let me know.

Thanks,

Richard

Hey Richard,

Hope all is well and your planning permission comes in, my parents had massive problems building back in wales so i know the walls your running into. I wanted to drop a quick message I as well as being a tailor have a share in a Nanotechnology company. You can see the company at Nanosolutions.eu. Nanotechnology in layman's terms protects any surface by applying an invisible layer of glass that would coat the compounds of the material not the material itself so it does not change the feel or a way the material works. It is heat resistant unto 350degrees and down to 150degrees. it is anti bacterial anti microbial anti everything other than Jane. It basically repeals anything you tip on it. Used in the home you would only need to clean the home with water... building from scratch you can coat everything and i mean everything it is environmentally friendly winning the green apple award 2 years ago its amazing..

If you would like to sit with us... we can bring some samples along you can see and be amazed by the product and let your imagination do the rest.

hope to speak to you soon

Gareth