New sushi bar

easytiger

Lucas is closing down to be replaced by a sushi restaurant according to info from other local retailers. Based on job ads in industry press it has been suggested that the new sushi restaurant will be a sister restaurant of Tsunami, a sushi restaurant in Clapham which does very good food.

Great Shame! I do hope Lucas is/are relocating. He worked hard to get his bakery business going. Selling at various shop fronts and then must have invested loads into a great cafe, apart from getting up eeeeaaarrrlyy to make the yummies!!. I understand that some peeps have been upset by the service. You seriously cant expect to be served by an ambitious, dedicated waiter or waitress?? . Methinks they must be on another path. Not surprising though the way we regard/disregard them?

Its a lovely well designed environment in which to chill. What's your choice Lucas or Cafe Nero etc. ?

Any road up,Long live peeps like Lucas.

I will miss Luca's!

Went by luck today and saw the sign saying tomorrow is their last day! Was surprised I hadn't heard before now. Will miss their croque monsieur!! Blow only softened by hearing it might be replaced by a sushi place but greedily/selfishly wish we could have both!!