Highly recommended- Finishing Point Flooring

thefamilyO

Hi,

I don't usually make recommendations on the forum (largely because I've not been as impressed with a local firm before!) but I wanted to pass on details of an excellent company based in Herne Hill that has just insulated, sanded and polished our wooden floors. The floor boards were in a pretty poor state but Derek and his team at Finishing Point Flooring did a fantastic job of repairing, sanding and polishing them. What's more, Derek came up with the idea of securing insulation to the undersides to make the room warmer. I've already noticed a difference and we couldn't be happier with the finished result overall.

I initially saw a recommendation for Finishing Point on the Forum and completely agree with the comments made- reasonable prices, very professional, polite and pleasant team, high quality finish.

Incredibly, there was very little mess so the whole process was very painless!

Derek's details are: http://www.finishingpointltd.com/

telephone number 0208 671 7825

Emily

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Latest Discussions

• That is clearly not true. I see car drivers breaking the law on an hourly basis - jumping red lights, speeding, not obeying the general rules. Plus they are operating considerably more dangerous machinery and should have a greater responsibility of care to other road uses. You can see who causes the most harm by the stats. 
    • Looking for a suit for an 11 year old. Quite specific, white with black thin stripes.  Trying to replicate Michael Jacksons smooth criminal costume.  A blue linen shirt and white tie.    Thank you !!!!!!!
    • A quick Google found this, amongst other things: "Social impact models are frameworks or approaches that guide how organizations or initiatives address social or environmental problems."
    • "If it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck then it must be a duck" comes to mind Unfortunately, a large number of cyclists do exhibit selfish amd anti social behaviour which, regardless of how many good cyclists there are, is seen as the norm.  It's a bit like one car driver jumping a red light and all car drivers getting tarred by the same brush. Perception is the issue and if cyclists all obeyed the rules, everyone would be less anti them but unfortunately that isn't the case 🤔
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In