Wanted: Tiler & Gardener & Electrian

thursday

Hi - im looking for some tradesmen to work on my house

Electrican: Im looking for someone to come and fit some sockets and some light fittings. I am looking to change my exisiting single pendent light in the hall into 4 halogen lights. In the kitchen, Id like to move the single pendent light and additionally, install 5 halogen lights. In my study, Id like to resite a single plug socket and change that to 3 double sockets. I will supply the items to be installed.

Tiler: Id like some tiling on the splash back behind a worktop (inc behind the cooker) and behind another work top (inc the sink) Id like two long stretches of wall to be tiled. One includes the cooker and the other includes the sink. The stretches are about 10ft long and the other about 6 ft long. There is also another small run of about 40inches that needs tiling too.

Gardener: I have a 11 metre by 4 metre garden which is banked and basically, I am looking to get it reshaped, the banking reduced, some leveling done with a tier built in. Im looking to have a brick patio put in with some raised beds. We've got a design in place. We have access to the garden through a side passage way which is wide enough for a wheel barrow but not any wider so machinery might be difficult.

If you are interested in any of these jobs, Id really like to hear from you. Please PM me your details.

Cheers, Thursday

Hi there

I'm a local garden designer - understand you don't need designing done, but I work with David Sorrell Landscapes and he's brilliant. Sure he'd give you a reasonable quote and do a very professional job. His number is 07932 618090. And if you need a planting plan put together, do get in touch and I can take a look. I'm on 0781 867 4015

Francesca

Geum Garden Design