Recommendation - Building professional - not your usual unreliable builder!!

KJJ

What a professional! This guy is the bomb - turned up on the days he said he would, advised us beautifully towards what we should fit in our kitchen, and then proceeded to do a sensational job!

http://www.noelsdesign.co.uk/

Noel came and undertook the tiling of our kitchen, and refitting of our small guest toilet and the results are incredible - we LOVE it! He is such a perfectionist, and as he said to me, 'I would never expect a client to accept work that I wouldn't accept' - which is testament to his professional and experienced approach to his work. We highly, highly recommend him and look forward to working with him again soon. We have a bathroom yet to go - and he will absolutely be our first port of call. Thank you Noel!

I see he's just got his internet domain, and presumably got someone to do the website for him. I trust he's not very happy with it.

The Companies House record (company formed 2008) btw, has his name as Mr Aaron Noel.

Am not worried whether he goes by his first name, or his last name (that is his business, not mine - or anyone elses really) - his work is immaculate - I look forward to hiring him again!