JOB OFFER: PAINTER'S MATE: Temporary Position. No Experience Necessary. Immediate Start.

Hello,

This position has been filled. Thanks everybody!

I?m looking for a Painter's Mate to help our small, friendly team, All-Round Renovation. The position is to cover holidays and fit on jobs large enough to take us all. As such, I can't guarantee five days a week all Summer, but I will certainly be trying my hardest to make that the case. Ideal for a school/college leaver or for somebody looking to start out a career in Decorating.

It?s a busy and professional environment, and we work to a very high standard. The successful applicant will want to put in a proper day?s work, day in day out. You'll be shown how to do the things you need to do, and should learn a great deal. The majority of the tasks will be sanding, cleaning, and rolling; but, if you excel, I'll take the time to show you other things so that you leave being able to decorate your own home. It's hard work, but if you enjoy using your hands and making things the best they can be, the day flies and there's a great sense of satisfaction of a good day's work and on seeing completed projects and happy clients.

?

I?m looking for somebody methodical and tidy ? somebody who simply finishes a task before starting something else and who puts the tools and materials away when they?re done with them.

Above all, I?m looking for a decent human being. Friendly, honest, reliable, and looking to get stuck in and to learn. A love of music and the occasional after-work beer wouldn?t go amiss either!

Candidates must be able to:

? ?? Put in a proper day's work

? ?? Use ladders without a debilitating fear of heights

? ?? Pay attention to detail and learn quickly

HOW TO APPLY:

Please send the following to, [email protected] :

? ?? CV

? ?? Recent references, if applicable

? ?? Where you live

? ?? When you can start

? ?? A sentence or two on what you think makes a great decorator

Thanks for reading, I look forward to hearing from you.

Brad?

All-Round Renovation

Ivanhoe Road