Recommended - Bathroom refit, plumbing and tiling

I would really like to recommend Sam who recently gutted and refitted our small bathroom in Peckham.

Along with his colleague, he completely refitted a new suite - including the plumbing, tiling, painting, electric points and spot lighting.

The bathroom was small and awkward - and plumbing was very old so, it wasn't an easy job but, he did it quickly and efficiently - leaving no trace or mess at the end of each day. He offered impartial advice and solved issues and complications with minimal fuss.

Together they were good communicators, efficient and trustworthy - and went above and beyond to have the job done within schedule. We are so pleased with our new bathroom - I would really recommend!

His number is 07931735875, and his Facebook page is called AAM Tiling.

I want to second all the above re Raju, he's great and reasonable!!

He isn't working dodgily under two names, Sam is his real name. I worked with his wife for years and his "home" name is Raju - he offered to quote for the works i wanted doing and well I was delighted with absolutely everything - but the name his family call him has always stuck with me :) Hence my recommendations as Raju.