Celebrating Mothers Day, With Reiki Babies

anjalenka

East Dulwich Reiki ~ Celebrating Mothers Day With The Launch of Reiki Babies

Hello There,

Things are getting busy here at East Dulwich Reiki. In the past month I seem to be finding lots of cranky babies and tired, stressed out Mums on my path. The good news is that Reiki can really help. As from next Tues 1st April, I'm running a Reiki Baby Clinic at the Vale Practice near East Dulwich Station. Please do pop along and see what Reiki can do for you...

Every Tuesday 10-12pm

Drop in Reiki Baby Clinic:

Pop in for a Free Consultation

Treatments start at

?20 for 20 mins

The Vale Practice

64 Grove Vale East Dulwich SE22 8DT

0208 299 9798

[email protected]

www.thevalepractice.co.uk

Becoming a mother is a wonderful, special time in a woman?s life. Often it can be a time of anxiety as well as happiness. Reiki can help to maintain balance, bringing calm and restoring self-confidence to support you on this amazing journey. Reiki treatments can help to sooth all manner of New Mum & Baby symptoms. (Home visits are also available ~ please contact me to arrange)

BABIES LOVE REIKI!

They can respond very quickly as they do not have the emotional and energy blocks that we build up as we develop into adults.

A baby can be treated for a short period of time, just 20 mins can make a huge difference.

If your baby prefers to stay close to you, rather than being held by the practitioner, a treatment can easily be given whilst breastfeeding. Reiki can help with colic, reflux, sleep patterns and fractious behaviour.

So if this relates to you, or you know someone who might benefit, please do pass on the Reiki Baby news!

Reiki for All ~

I have some evening availability left for treatments in my Reiki Loft during April.

A nurturing one hour session could be just the thing to boost your immune system and promote good health for your beautiful being as we await the summer months.

Wishing you all a gorgeous weekend and very Happy Mothers Day!

Anja

07834 555310

[email protected]

www.eastdulwichreiki.com

Treatments at the Vale & my Reiki Loft, 369 Ivydale Road SE15 3ED