Plastering quote needed please

I've had a bathroom flooding incident which has brought down part of my kitchen ceiling.

I'm looking for someone who could assess damage and give me a quote please. Not sure whether I will need to claim on insurance, suppose it depends on how much work it needs. Could anyone give a recommendation, or any plasterers / builders that could quote? Please feel free to PM me.

Thanks very much, HJQ

Hi there. I would recommend Minns and Langton, who redecorated our house in and out, which involved replastering our victorian ceilings and exterior brickwork. They were very hardworking and work was of a high standard, plus easy to deal with too. Nick is on 07866267581.

Having just used John Cary again for some plastering ( a ceiling ) I have no hesitation in recommending

Him again. Very easy to deal with, great workmanship & great price.

His phone number is 07956667721 Pm me if you would like to see his work.

Ceiling can be patched. Steve the Plasterer did a great job on my ceiling where a huge patch of original ceiling collapsed - he fixed the patch with bonding and plaster board and then plastered the entire ceiling and walls of a large room. Did the job as per his estimate and was helpful and cleaned up each day until finished.

Will use him again.

Steve's on 07947 745061. Say Des recommended him.

• 6 months later...

super smooth results - reliable services -

work area left clean - free estermates

hi happy to come and give a estermate if it is incerice you going to need free estermate if it is inshorce you need to sort it out with them i do a lot of inshortene work please go to my website and see if you reqird any of my service

mob:07908729222- 07985411194

email:[email protected]

tel:02077205138

Good day to ALL

WELCOME TO SUPER FINISH PLASTERING

Plastering services available from us:

Plastering

Skimming

Rendering

Dry lining

Coving

Plaster boarding