Personal Trainer in East Dulwich

nacoops

Experienced and knowledgeable Personal Trainer available early mornings, daytime and evenings throughout the week. I can train you outdoors, in your home or at a dedicated fitness studio.

My name is Neil Cooper and I run Body Active PT. Body Active is a personal training, group fitness and sports performance business with expertise in developing sustainable fitness gains. We work with complete novices through to highly experienced individuals to help you achieve your sporting and fitness goals.

Our clients have had success completing their first 5k run, through to training for marathons and winning triathlons. At the heart of what we do is to develop sustainable fitness gains. For all our clients this means creating a tailored training approach that addresses your goals in a challenging yet achievable way. Our clients enjoy working out and achieve all the health benefits that come from leading a more active lifestyle.

> 1:1 Personal Training:

One-on-one training sessions will challenge you to push your physical boundaries and foster a deeper understanding of physical training as your fitness develops. These sessions are tailored to your specific needs and encompass cardiovascular training, muscular strength, core stability, stretch & flexibility.

You will receive an initial consultation where we will discuss your health and fitness background as well as your dietary routine and eating habits before moving on to discuss your goals and aspirations. This initial meeting will form the foundation for your tailored training plan.

> About Me:

I am a triathlete with a background in running and team sports. I currently race triathlon at the 70.3 ?middle? distance.

Having worked a hectic city job for a number of years I have been fortunate enough to develop a career aligned with my passion for fitness and endurance sports. I understand what it?s like to try and balance the pressures of work with an active social life and a commitment to health and well being. I work with people of all levels of ability and love giving them the support needed to achieve their health and fitness goals.

I hold an Advanced Diploma in Personal Training and am currently studying for further triathlon coaching awards.

All prices are fully inclusive of studio fees and full price details are available on our website: bodyactivept.co.uk

For more information call or email on 07966621998 / [email protected]

Just wanted to add to this to say that I really recommend Neil to anyone looking for a personal trainer. He has been brilliant. Really motivating, he totally understands when to push me and how hard. I'm so pleased with the results. Personally, I went to him to help me lose weight and just improve my overall fitness and with his help I've made great progress, much more than I would have been able to achieve on my own!

• 3 months later...
I have been training with Neil for just over 7 weeks now and would highly recommend him as a personal trainer. I am 41 and not getting any younger, I wanted to lose some weight and advice on diet. Neil has helped me out in all these areas, I have lost 9 pounds and feel healthier and more motivated. I was feeling uneasy about a one to one trainer initially but Neil puts you at ease straight away, he is friendly and made the whole process enjoyable but at the same time he works you hard. Darren