Reflexologist Recommendation

Mantra

Just wanted to post a note on here to say that If anyone is considering Reflexology then I really recommend trying Sarah. I?ll be honest I was not really aware of the benefits of Reflexology when I first tried it but, in my experience, have been really impressed and now have a session every other week! I was really surprised by what she could tell about me just from my feet!! Sarah?s number is 07771 783605 if anyone wants to get in touch.

Thank you very much for the kind recommendation above! I am a clinical reflexologist in Dulwich and at Neal's Yard Therapy Rooms in Covent Garden with a special interest and training in maternity reflexology. I work and support many women through fertility, pregnancy, IVF and post-natally.

I also treat many clients for stress, anxiety and insomnia as well as general wellbeing and relaxation. I am also a massage therapist and run baby massage groups. Here is a link to my website for anyone who would like to see a little bit more about me - I would be delighted to meet and treat any of you!

Charlotte

I would wholeheartedly recommend anybody considering reflexology to simply not bother as it just a load of nonesense. Before imparting with any money for a service that claims to have benefits beyond make you feel good and give you a warm and fuzzy feeling because you're getting some attention please ask for supporting research and evidence backing any claims.

I would also like to recommend both Charlotte Allocca and reflexology. Charlotte is a warm, charming and excellent therapist (she also does an amazing pregnancy massage). I had reflexology with both my pregnancies and found that it was immediately beneficial to sciatica and general aches. Furthermore, the treatments always made me feel rejuvenated which was very welcome by the third trimester in the midst of a house refurb with a clingy toddler in tow! Yes, I guess that's another way of saying warm and fuzzy but that's not a bad thing! However, I genuinely believe that reflexology made my pregnancies more comfortable and I was also fortunate enough to experience straightforward childbirth. I can't recommend it more highly.