renowned n affordable mobile beauty therapist

hello ladies

i have already my post here but i was asked several times to list the treatments i offer as my old post just shows about manicure and pedicure.

u can however check the recommendations through my Name.

based in east dulwich,off lordship lane se22 and With over 6 years of experience,quality training and fully insured i m offering following treatments.

WAXING (special home made rose essence wax for glow and all skin types, perfect for intimate waxing)

THREADING( special thin yet 100% cotton thread used for less pain and leaving skin soft.remarkable technique leaves ur hair to grow after several days)

MANICURES(UV,FRENCH,OPI)

PEDICURES(with complete removal of hard skin)

TINTING(eyebrow and eyelash)

FACIAL(different for every skin type, anti-aging facial,24 k gold facial)

MASSAGE (indian head,deep tissue,neck shoulder,tense muscle,herbal potli massage now available alternate of hot stone)

CLUSTER LASHES

SEMI-PERMANENT LASHES (LAST 4-6 WEEKS)

2D,3D VOLUME LASHES

HD BROWS (HIGH DEFINITION BROWS,GET DESIRED SHAPE AND COLOUR THAT LASTS 4-6 WEEKS)

HAIR & MAKE-UP ( FULLY CERTIFIED AND TRAINED BY THE BEST ILLAMASQUA )

HENNA TATTOO(fresh natural henna prepared at home for all skin types)

GLITTER HENNA TATTOO(LASTS 7 DAYS)

i have a single room apartment hence i prefer to be mobile. however in any emergency u r more than welcome to pay me a visit. i m right next to the lordship lane bus stop near hall side.

Also offer party,pamper,hen night,mother's night out,prom night and birthday packages with huge discount.

Feel free to pm me if u got any query .

If u want any picture for an idea , plz dont hesitate to pm me and i will email u that.

thanks

thebeautytherapist

(professional beauty direct)

Was searching a beauty therapist in the town and Rabya came over to do my lashes and hd brows. It was my first experience《nervous》 but this is something i had always fancy though. She was really a pro and perfectly did her job. Looking forward to see her next week for my facial. Impressed mum !

I'm about to post an identical recommendation but just wanted to affirm how lovely and professional Rabya is. She came to my home yesterday to do a beautiful set of Novalash extensions and HD brows. Feeling super groomed and will be trying her gold facial next. Rabya is very efficient, punctual, professional and friendly. So impressed!

I'm about to post a very similar recommendation but just wanted to affirm how lovely and professional Rabya is. She came to my home yesterday to do a beautiful set of Novalash extensions and HD brows. Feeling super groomed and will be trying her gold facial next. Rabya is very efficient, punctual, professional and friendly. So impressed!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just wanted to recommend Rabya. She came to my home on Saturday for HD brows and eyelash extensions which look amazing!

She is a pleasure to have in your home and her treatments are carried out perfectly.

• 2 weeks later...

I would also like to recommend Rabya.

After reading the recommendations on the forum I made an appointment. Rabya is a very lovely person and does a great job. She was punctual, tidy, efficient and extremely friendly and easy going. I had a mani/pedi, HD brows & lashes. She was also able to manage around my schedule, which was greatly appreciated.

I'd definitely recommend Rabya. She came to my house a week or so ago and did some threading for me. I have been getting threading done for about 7 years (with different beauticians) and she came as close to painless as I have ever had. The end result was great too and I will be using her again soon.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Lovely rabya came and did a face and eyebrow threading last night. Professional, friendly and effecient, I feel beautifully smooth for my holiday now. Have decide to go for the lashes and hd eyebrows, which is a big risk for me as i had a tattoo which I was not pleased with, so hoping this treatment will improve my brows. All of the feedback has given me the confidence to go ahead!

many thanks Rabya xx