Looking for a plumber asap

supac

I can recommend Blueflame Gas Maintenance. Gas Safety Registered. Ive used them twice for repair and installation of new boiler more recently. Free quotes and discounted rate if you mention you were recommended via another customer on ED forum. 0203 369 188Think they're 24 hrs. Good luck.

I used Ashley from Blue Flame yesterday as my boiler which has been playing up decided that it wouldn't reset at all.

He arrived promptly was friendly and helpful and was able to sort the issue quickly with minimal fuss.

Would highly recommend Ashley and will be using him for a full service later this year.....

• 2 weeks later...
Thankyou for all your reccomendations I finally went with Ashley from Blueflame Gas Maintenance. Extremely helpful, courteous and reliable. A tidy worker, he serviced and repaired a fault with my boiler and serviced a neighbour's boiler. Rates were reasonable and i would highly recommend Ashley for any plumbing needs.

• 2 months later...

I too wish to endorse Ashley of Blueflame. He fixed a problem with my combi boiler that's been troubling me for months. The last repairman I had round couldn't even identify the fault, but Ashley did.

I found him to be very thorough in his work and his checking. He explained everything comprehensively and clearly. He found the correct (and cheaper) solution, which turned out to be a broken motor part rather than a malfunctioning circuit board. While checking voltage, he consulted expert advice on his phone while he did it.

He drove away to fetch the new part, fitted it, and also serviced and cleaned the boiler. All this in less than three hours.

His prices seem very reasonable to me and he is a very personable fellow, someone you can have full confidence in. Thanks Ashley!

• 2 weeks later...