Architect / interior designer needed

sfmrs

• 3 weeks later...

Hi there, I may be able to help on the interior design/stylist side of things. I am currently starting up on my own and am looking for case studies. I do not do anything architectural or technical so you would still need to sort out anything relating to planning permission/building regs and all that. However if it's ideas on what can go where, or what kind of look you're after then yes I can do that.

It can be anything from a 1-2 hour consultation with a written report on what I recommend for you to take on yourself, or a further step where I take measurements, draw a floor-plan and give you a sample/mood board with actual fabrics, wallpapers, furniture suggestions. Then further still I can help implement these designs, overseeing tradespeople such as decorators, carpenters etc.

I also offer a 1 to 2 day room/house revamp which is home staging using the clients own pieces. This involves mainly reorganisation of clutter and furniture giving the space a fresher look. It's amazing what a huge affect this has. Not only on the home but the client themselves!

Many thanks

Suzanne

• 3 weeks later...

hi sfmrs,

I think I might be able to help. I run a small company based in Peckham that can complete the architectural/interior design drwgs, and oversee the building control and structural design and then take you through tendering to on site oversite. Basically all the stuff you'll need to get your flat refurbished. I work for my self so obviously my rates are very competitive. Please have a look at my website if you want to see some samples of my work (www.fixateddesign.co.uk). All the best and good luck with the new flat. Mikail 07776283120