Finishing Point flooring recommendation

Bailey84

Just wanted to post a recommendation for Derek from Finishing Point. http://www.finishingpointltd.com/

As a relatively new home owner in the East Dulwich area, I've had my fair share of trying to source trusted tradesmen to help do up my flat, so I definitely believe in giving praise when due.

A few months ago I had a shoddy builder come over to lay some parquet flooring. The job went wrong and I was devastated. After seeking lots of quotes to get the floor fixed, I found Derek (from other recommendations on the EDF). Derek and his men were great. After an initial misunderstanding over times, Derek quickly sorted things out and worked over the weekend to get the job finished. His men were lovely and I felt very safe leaving them to get on with the job. His team have done a great job and if anyone is looking for a new floor / fix up of existing floor boards - check these guys out. I've uploaded a couple of pictures as well. Derek's mobile no. 07956545215

• 1 month later...

I'd echo that - we left Derek with the keys to our house whilst we were away for half-term with the kids and we arrived back to a kitchen/diner that looked as though a brand new floor had been laid! Fantastic finish, extremely helpful and polite... and there really was no dust anywhere! Derek's team even managed to remove the dark scratches and fill in the gaps as the boards had moved over the years.

Could not more highly recommend! Happy to take a PM and chat from anyone.

We can also recommend Derek and Finishing Point, they did a great job our our 2 bedroom floors, stripping and oiling them with a white Scandi finish. When I lifted the carpet in the guest room I found we had no floorboards and he sourced victorian pine boards and laid them all very quickly. Top guy!