Carpenter needed- fitted wardrobes

EJB10

Last year I used Rafal Lubecki (http://www.rwlcarpentry.co.uk/) to refit my kitchen and completed some other small carpentry jobs in my flat. The work was completed to a high standard and at a very reasonable price. He was on time everyday and cleaned up every evening. I also asked him to quote for fitted wardrobes which he did. He had some good ideas to make the most of the space and the quote was good and the timeframe he could work within was fast. The only reason I didn't proceed was that we have decided to move so there was no point in spending money on a flat I was intending to move out of.

I found him from other recommendations on this forum.

Hi Ellie,

Rafal did two bespoke built in wardrobes for me, and they are fabulous. He is really tidy, clean, punctual etc., you'd hardly know he was there. I thoroughly recommend him and intend to bring him back to do a few more things for me.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
I would recommend you to speak with this guys - Metro Wardrobes , great company. First I was looking at going to Sharps, but I decided in the end to go with Metro Wardrobes for my bespoke fitted bedroom because they was 30%-35% cheaper and same quality for materials. I was really pleased with how they turned out. If anyone is interested here you have their web www.metrowardrobes.co.uk