Recommendation for Washing machine Dan!!

missse22

I would like to highly recommend Dan. He fixed my washing machine this afternoon, he was very reasonably priced and fixed the machine within 10 minutes. So good to use a tradesman who is born and raised in East Dulwich!

I must admit my first port of call was to Steve at spin doctors as I had read so many good reviews, sadly his telephone manner put me off, as I made the mistake of calling him on Easter Monday, only to be told "Don't you know it's a public holiday? Call me back tomorrow!!!" Clearly has so much work lined up that he could afford to be cheeky / borderline rude to a prospective customer!?

Here is Dans number 07932 918 536

I'm sure he is, his loss though, all he had to do was say "I'm not working today, but can I take your number and give you a call back tomorrow?" Failing that, turn your business phone off on days your not working.

Anyway, no big deal, his loss was Dans gain, and we were happy with the work done.

Alternatively, it may be that you're the one who needs lessons in how to talk to people. Very bad form to repeatedly bash a local tradesman on the basis of one phone call because you didn't like his manner. Please do let us know where you work so that if anyone is unhappy with your manner they can name and shame you with a public slagging off.

Im Self employed thanks, and currently taking time out to be a mum ... i constantly have people asking me to return to work .... I get many recommendations on this forum. Im pretty sure having an opinion on a tradesman isnt going to put off the hundreds of men and women I have coached over the years. Anyway .... as much as id love to sit on the forum and argue with you all day I do have children to spend my time with.

Enjoy your weekend!

missse22 Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Im Self employed thanks, and currently taking time

> out to be a mum ... i constantly have people

> asking me to return to work .... I get many

> recommendations on this forum. Im pretty sure

> having an opinion on a tradesman isnt going to put

> off the hundreds of men and women I have coached

> over the years. Anyway .... as much as id love to

> sit on the forum and argue with you all day I do

> have children to spend my time with.

>

> Enjoy your weekend!

Next time you get a recommendation on this forum please notify me so I can post a link to this so that the poor unfortunate people that you coach can see what a passive aggressive individual you really are.

Hello.

I have been in business for years now and have never been pulled up on my telephone manor.

For the record my words were "you do know it's a bank holiday and can you call be back tomorrow morning" my wife was sitting right next to me and agrees. Was that so bad it was worth righting negative comments?

Sorry if that was upsetting for you.

If you call me in the future I promise to be super nice. Let's all move on and have a great weekend.

The Spin Doctor

Steve :-)

missse22 Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> P.s 3,584 posts .... you got time on your hands!!

> Lol

3,584 posts in 7 years is not excessive. Many regulars on this forum post a lot more than that. So we are all sad people for you to poke fun at are we? You're a bully but keep on digging a hole because you're not a very bright bully.

Im not really into all this hiding behind the computer saying your piece ... you dont know me ... you can't say im a bully. How about I get a baby sitter and we meet somewhere. Cafe of your choice and we can continue this discussion face to face.

Steve if I wanted I could have put a seperate thread giving negative comment about you but I didn't. My main reason for posting was to recommend Dan not to slag you off. I did speak to other trades men I know about whether you could have dealt with the call differently and they all agreed they would have at least taken my number and proposed to call me back the next day. Do you think this would have been better?

I have no doubt that you are amazing at your job and I was 100% sure I wanted to use your service until that call. A lot of businesses were open easter monday. Didn't realise it was crime of the century to call you on that day as your business phone was turned on.

Have a great weekend.