Recommendation for Maurice the Plumber

bsand

I would like to concur with the many other recommendations for Maurice the plumber. He has fitted two radiators and my new upstairs bathroom which included a new waste pipe , bath , shower , toilet and sink and has done all the work to a high standard and in good time. As others have noted he is great with communications, flexible to your timings and very good on the price. And as a local Peckham lad he is on our own doorstep. Can recommend him without hesitation for all your plumbing needs.

His number is 07720648273

• 4 weeks later...
Maurice has just replaced a broken tap for me.He tried to fix the old one first and didn't charge me when he couldn't. He has done an excellent job, really nice guy and very good value. I will definitely use him again.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Muarice sounds great. Can anyone provide me with his details? What is his call out charge? I have a hotpoint washing machine with a code F10 error coming up and tenants that need someone to come out. The error says its a kink in the hose but I need someone to fix the problem no matter what it is. I am abroad right now and worried about getting this fixed ASAP. Anyone that can suggest or help with advice please let me know!

• 4 weeks later...
I can't recommend Maurice enough. We've just moved to the area and he came round straight away and checked all our plumbing, including the cold water tank in the loft. He made a number of rapid repairs, and he was very friendly and professional and reasonably priced. I now have him on speed dial.

All the reviews for Maurice are true, remarkably, thank God. After calling him he was over withn half an hour quoted reasonably for the job of changing taps and adjusting a shower temperature valve. Perfect job, neat and tidy. I can't recommend him more highly.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I would like to further recommend Maurice.

He came to our house at short notice and tackled a complicated 'bespoke' task (a victorian push button that was not originally made to be a toilet flush) as well as completing some more standard plumbing jobs including a leaking toilet and taps. He was efficient, friendly, reasonably priced and did an excellent job. We would definitely use him again.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
Maurice did an excellent job today fixing the shower in our flat, we texted him late in the evening and he responded within 5 mins. He was around early the next day and fixed the job within 10 mins after going to get parts. He was so helpful, polite and really reasonably charged, would 100% recommend him.

• 2 weeks later...

What a lifesaver!

The bath tap came off in my hand just as I was running in the bath for my daughter. Disaster!

I rushed to EDF looking for recommendations and Maurice came to the rescue. He got here within 20 minutes and fixed it with no fuss and no mess. Lovely guy - really friendly and very reasonable rate.

He's going on speed dial!