For sufferers of persistent health conditions who are stressed and tired...

I am a trainee health psychologist, completing my training and PhD at King's College London. My work focuses on people with persistent health problems, many of whom are often referred to as having "Medically Unexplained Symptoms". Conditions that often fall into this bracket are chronic fatigue, irritable bowel syndrome, chronic cystitis/irritable bladder, fibromyalgia, chronic pain etc. I also have experience of working with people with diagnosed persistent medical problems such as diabetes, asthma, multiple sclerosis and more.

As part of my training I am offering free cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT) sessions for people who feel that they could benefit. I also teach mindfulness and would be happy to provide training in this.

If you are interested in hearing more or would like to discuss in more detail, please do get in touch.

Just to add to this, I am getting a number of messages of people querying whether their health complaint would apply - I am happy to talk with anyone about any health issue.

I am offering phone sessions but in some circumstances I may be able to make face to face consultations down the line.

For those of you who don't want CBT or mindfulness but would like some advice or signposting of free resources I am happy to provide this.

Warm Wishes