Dulwich Hamlet FC - Sponsors & Advertisers Required

DHFC

Calling all East Dulwich businesses - do you want to reach the increasing numbers of people watching Dulwich Hamlet FC or just want to show your support for your local club. If you do then send an email to [email protected] or ring Liam on 07967212353. Packages to suit any business from ?30.

i rember back in the day when this club use to thrive on its youth programme and the friday night footbal when eric and jim use to be there .such a shame to see that dulwich give all that up. i dont know what happend such a shame ,we use to get over 300 kids on a friday night league for under 10s and now nothing

The club has a thriving Youth Programme through its Football in the Community scheme headed up by Club Captain, Peter Adeniyi, and its connections with Aspire Academy that continues to produce a stream of players for the club . Clearly there is a need for the all weather pitch to be restored to former glories to further increase this but there are loads of kids there on Saturday mornings. The first team is watched by more children and their families than has ever happened in the past and gates are up from an average 170 five years ago to nearly 700 today. We have the most extensive and inclusive discounts and concessions anywhere in non league football to attract people of all ages to The Hamlet. Kids under 12 are admitted free, child prices apply to Under 18s & students (?4) I don't think this is the sign of a club that is doing nothing. Our main sponsor is involved in schools locally and their work will also be linked to the club next season through provision of an event for the community. Our Supporters' Trust do lots of work in the community also. Please do get in contact ([email protected]) and I'll invite you to pop along to a game next saeson. Dulwich Hamlet is a club very much on the up in so many ways