Recommendation for Corian worktop supplier/ fitter?

alex1

We used Wayne and Jayne (I'm serious) at Envy work surfaces - they're based somewhere in Yorkshire but come to London most weeks. They were really nice, and had the quickest turnaround of anyone we spoke to even though they were just ?40 shy of being the cheapest quote. Poor Wayne left home at 3am to get to London to fit out worktop at 7.30!

www.envyworksurfaces.co.uk

• 2 weeks later...

I used to be in the business, but no longer

This guy is probably the best at his craft I've seen (and in 20+ years i've seen a few)

He has his own workshop and is regularly in London

Steve 07830 363224

Detail wise:

Arctic White is good value in both cost and design look

Upstand no higher than 65 mm

Pencil round on the edge profiles

You can have any thickness you choose, but caution anything too thick. It can end up looking slabby from some angles, specially when you take the upstand into consideration

The inset sinks with the stainless steel bottoms are durable

Don't bother with 'hot bars' by the hob, they'll drive you mad in the end and end up in a drawer

We just had ours fitted by Mr Worktops - they operate from a railway arch in Loughborough Junction. I found them really good to deal with and very helpful. We originally intended to just get our worktop from them but after a bad experience with one of the larger kitchen companies, we ended up getting the whole kitchen from them.

http://www.mrworktops.com/

0207 733 2882