Gutter Cleaning

• 2 months later...
Can anyone recommend a Guttering Cleaning Company? I can't believe how many backward, in-bred, retards have infiltrated the manor so quickly. Come on you new money div, surely you do not believe that there is such a thing as a "qualified guttering cleaner" or are you really such a stuck up your own arse midddle class imbecile pen pushing office waller mug that you truly believe such "occupations" exist? You can't possibly be that thick an idiot so, I salute your acidic sense of humour.

bonaome Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Try Russell Perring, roofer but he cleared my

> gutters last Spring. Lots of recommendations for

> him on tis forum, so you might have to book and

> wait a bit.

>

> Russell Perring 07852 972 052

tried ringing but it just rings out

Just had Paul and Michael from Busybees clear Ivy from front of house and clear guttering. Very efficient, came next day as planned, no problems. Left it clean and took rubbish away. Their number is 07914971758

• 2 weeks later...

debs Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Just had Paul and Michael from Busybees clear Ivy

> from front of house and clear guttering. Very

> efficient, came next day as planned, no problems.

> Left it clean and took rubbish away. Their number

> is 07914971758

Do they also repair gutter?

Hello everyone,

I am a plumber thats runs my own property maintenance company, i would be more than happy to give quotes to anyone that is interested.

please email me if you would like me to visit to give you a quote. we do all kinds of property maintenance from plumbing, drainage, decorating, rubbish removal to electrics and roofing.

[email protected]

many thanks

jon

• 2 months later...

Hi,

I work for M & R Refurbishments Ltd based in Croydon and we clear gutters. Prices from ?49 per property.

Feel free to contact us on 0208 680 4590 / 0208 764 6222 to arrange an appointment.

Or you can email us on: [email protected]

Visit our website Website: www.mrrefurbishments.co.uk

Look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks!

Stacey