Cleaner wanted west dulwich

> We are looking for a regular cleaner for our house

> in west dulwich. We need 5 hours a week (2.5 hours

> cleaning and 2.5 hours ironing). A Tuesday or

> Wednesday is best and you must be good at ironing

> and understanding basic English

Please pm me if interested

Dear Rachel

I am running a family cleaning services based in Crystal Palace Road, East Dulwich

We are happy to take on all aspects of domestic cleaning. We will provide a reliable and friendly service and will always strive to do a complete and thorough job.

No matter what you need cleaning, bathrooms and kitchens cleaned, floors mopped, hoovering, dusting, and other general cleaning. We will make sure it is done right ! All aspects of cleaning can be arranged to suit your individual needs.

I am open for a prior meeting before you take in consideration the right person to give this job,

We are hardworking and reliable, with a keen attention to details team.

We provide cleaning services to houses from the forum.We have been cleaning in the Herne Hill , East Dulwich ,Brixton,Peckham and surround areas for many years , We are looking for a few clients more .We are reliable, trustworthy and CRB checked , we have excellent references.

Our hourly rate is:

Weekly cleaning: ?10 per hour -

Fortnightly cleaning: ?12 per hour -

End of tenancy cleaning.

Spring Clean.

Please do not hesitate to contact me if you require any further information or book and appointment.Contact number :0795 603 3354.Email: [email protected]

We Guarantee exceptional service and promise you will not be disappointed by the results.

No Agency fee - No Contract -

Regards

Lucia

Hi,

My name is Marta. I'm 33 years old and I've been a domestic cleaner for the past six years. I can provide excellent references.

I've only moved to South East London (I live in Peckham) few months ago and I'm trying to build up a more local client base to limit travel to the minimum as I am trying to cycle everywhere instead.

I've been with most of my clients for over five years and I mostly got them through recommendations.

I do regular week to week cleaning, ironing, maintenance as well as periodic deep clean.

My hourly rate is ?9 per hour, but I'm willing to negotiate.

I'm reliable and very hardworking. I'm also pretty thorough.

You can contact me on 07950650784.

Kind regards

Marta