Recommended: Baby & Child Photographer in East Dulwich

Hello!

I'd just like to say how pleased I am with the recent experience I had with Sara-Jane at Shutterbaby (www.shutterbaby.co.uk).

Sara spent a spring morning with our 14 month old, and his 6 month old cousin in Dulwich Park. She was incredibly patient with both babies, playful and fun to be around with the kids. They both loved her and were captivated by the camera!

We are totally chuffed with the results, the shots are so rich in colour & life, and some of the action shots Sara captured of the kids really made getting the professional pictures worth it - we love them :)

www.shutterbaby.co.uk

• 6 months later...

Hi

Another recommendation for Sarah-Jane here - with a very sleep and grumpy baby who was just starting to teeth, I have some fabulous shots to the point I bought the whole digi package as they were all lovely. I also got mum and baby shots as I find it really hard to get a good photo of me, and even they came out fabulous. As first poster says, really chuffed with the results just in time for Xmas too.

DD

xx

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
Sara-Jane from www.shutterbaby.co.uk came round to do an at home newborn shoot of our little girl when she was 7 days old. My husband and I were totally exhausted but Sara-Jane got the most perfect shots .. Both sleeping and awake. And even took a little (big) nappy explosion in her stride!! We're so pleased with the pictures which are a surprise for grandparents and totally recommend getting them done.

• 2 weeks later...
I would also like to recommend Sara-Jane. We recently had a family shoot done outside and Sara-Jane took some lovely shots. We were able to take breaks when the children got tired and she stayed with us for a long time to get the pictures we wanted. Importantly she has also been a real help in advising about prints and frames, and adding extra/edited images to our photo gallery on request. Highly recommended!

• 1 month later...
We would also recommend Sara-Jane who came to us for a new born photo shoot. Sara-Jane come with lots of props and ideas and took some lovely shots. Having never done a photo shoot before Sara-Jane made us very relaxed and it was a really enjoyable morning.

• 1 month later...

I would like to add my support for Sara-Jane as a baby photographer. She is very good with small children and babies (making them smile and pay attention). We were very pleased with the photos that she took and the post-shoot service - we received our photos within a week of the shoot.

Many thanks,

Louisa

• 5 months later...
Another recommendation for Sara-Jane and Shutterbaby. She spent a morning with us this week and captured some great shots of our 2 year daughter and newborn son. She was very efficient at uploading the proofs for our review, which was great as we could see the images the day after the shoot.

• 7 months later...

I would also like to recommend Shutterbaby Photography and Sara-Jane.

Our baby boy was being particularly grouchy on the day of the photo shoot and would not settle. Sara-Jane was incredibly patient and very good at calming him down, and managed to capture some wonderful photos.

It was a perfect birthday present for my husband and something we will really treasure.

Thanks Sara-Jane!

• 1 year later...