Trying to get quotes

cella

I am trying to get quotes for some exterior painting and arranged for some of the highly recommended people on the Forum to call round to take a look. It's depressing that 2 of them, Dave Franklin and Pat from Professional Building Services, both agreed to come round and then didn't turn up. It's concerning that although I stressed to both that my time is limited at the moment and to let me know if there were any delays neither bothered to do this. It's such a waste of my free time and also, to me, it's in their interest surely to actually care about how they behave towards potential customers who, in turn, may then recommend them to others to ensure future work. I am sure they are skilled painters but the lack of courtesy is, as I say, depressing - I wouldn't act this way in my job. Life really shouldn't be this difficult.

Hi Cella

I would happily meet you and give you a written quote, I could get my boys to start on Tue if you require the work to be done asap

We are a professional building company, just finished a project side extension and renovation in Lordhship Lane

I pm'd you some pictures of exterior work completed recenly

We don't mess around or cut corners

Give us a call if you want the job done properly

My name is Roman, you can call me anytime on 07786340070

GMC Building Services Ltd