recommendation for a painter and decorator pls

Hello I would highly recommend Danny and his small team of painters and decorators. They have completed many jobs for us around our home and rented flat. They work to a very high standard and complete the jobs like they are doing it in there own homes.Hope that helps.

Danny [email protected] (will email the phone number when my husband gets home ) x

Hello I would also like to recommend Danny. We recently moved to the area and he has helped me get my house just the way we wanted it. He offered lots of free advice and free quote. He complete the work on time and to a very high standard. Please say Rebecca from Upland road recommended him.

Danny

[email protected]

Matthew Hansen 07939530699 He and his colleague George just did a great job on my hall stairs and landing - 2 flights of stairs with goodness knows how many spindles, all perfectly prepped and painted for a remarkable price.

Hi Charlotte,

We would be more than willing to offer you a free estimate for your painting, if you google David Cooper Painters in Herne hill you will see all my clients testimonials on my website along with my contact details. regards David