Sturdy student seeking time consuming, badly paid summer job

RosieJo

Hello Dulwich forum

I'm a student facing a three month holiday, and desperately need something to keep me occupied.

I am open to long hours, low pay, and sub-par health and safety standards.

I have experience behind a till, cleaning veterinary practices, great animal handling skills, non-official childcare skills (kids tend to not hate me), experience as a farm laborer, small animal care, the ability to make tea and coffee and a 'can do' attitude that you have (possibly) always found charming.

I can work from June 9th to September 1st.

Especially interested in bar, shop, or cafe work, but also available for babysitting, dog-sitting, house-sitting, dog-walking, small animal feeding and care while you're off on holiday, cleaning, waitressing, etc

If you can not offer paid work, I am also open to volunteer work that has the possibility of leading to paid work, and long term volunteering if the work in question involves animals (excluding pet-sitting services), as I am currently studying Animal behaviour and Welfare, and delight in interacting with practically anything non-human.

What I lack in experience I make up for in determination, and i'm a very quick learner. my motto is "I could probably do that"

Thanks, Rosie B

Hi Rosie B,

Would you be interested in a paid cleaning job, minimum 12 hours per week, based at kings college hospital??? Working for a construction company.

Let me know, I am looking for someone to start next Tuesday.

Kind regards

Dine

Hello

I am possibly interested in this position, however I see from your other post that you are interviewing this thursday. unfortunately I do not travel back from Lincoln until Saturday the 7th.

Rosie B