Vintage Tea parties and crockery hire in SE London!

If you're looking for a special afternoon tea, party or fancy dinner, I run a locally based vintage tea party business and still have some space for events the summer months!

I'm based over in Nunhead, so there's no delivery charge/travel time for local parties. I can offer everything from hiring out a couple of teacups for a small do, to the full works of setting up and waitressing for a party with a vintage twist.

Full details are on my website at www.vintage-crockery.co.uk - hopefully due for a revamp soon!

I can also offer music and kids stories and entertainment for any event, as well as event management, so do get in touch if you have any special requirements, and I'm open to weird and wonderful venues!

Becky x

• 3 weeks later...

Just to update, I've now got stock enough for parties of up to 200 people, and still plenty of space for events most of this summer (although first few weeks of august are getting busy - still worth an ask!)

I can often help with last minute enquiries, and you're welcome pop over and see me (in Nunhead) to pick out exactly what you want. Happy to cater for orders from just a few teacups to full wedding dinner service.

And if I ever finish the endless job of inventory and photographing all stock, website will finally be updated soon.

Thanks Zoe btw!

xxx

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

If you're thinking of hiring out any crockery for a party over the festive season, do let me know, as I've still some availability for top notch vintage china! I'm based in Nunhead, so you're welcome to pop over and have a look, and I can cater for anything from small parties to big full dinner services!

A loooong way ahead, but summer weddings do tend to start filling up this time of year, so let me know if you'd like to chat about this (can do hire, dressing, waitressing or just provide a few bits and bobs!), as I'm always more keen to do local events! Email me [email protected]

x

• 3 months later...

Just a wee bump as orders are starting to fly in for the spring/summer season, but I'm always happiest when scarcely leaving my own postcode, so can set up and host tea parties at great rates in the East Dulwich area, and if you're looking to hire, you can pop over and collect!

I've currently got enough for 200 people, so happy to provide small amounts for tiny teas, or can cater for large weddings and events. Often worth asking at late notice, but if you're looking to hire for summer weddings or parties, do get in touch soon as June/July/August tend to get pretty hectic.

With Nimble Arts, I also offer entertainment at parties (I'm a storyteller/musician too, and also run craft workshops), so happy to combine the crockery with this!

Becky x

• 7 months later...

Just a reminder that if you're looking for any vintage crockery or party hosting for events in the next few months, do have a check of my website at www.vintage-crockery.co.uk or email me at [email protected]!

As a storyteller/musician/arts and crafts workshop leader (with Nimble Arts!) I can also offer entertainment for parties, and hen do arts and crafts packages launching soon!

I'm over in Peckham, so you can come and pick up from me directly!

Becky x

• 1 year later...