Excellent Plumber & Gas Engineer - McHOW LTD.

Dave @ McHow

McHOW LTD. is a family run Plumbing and Heating company based in Wapping aiming to serve East and South East London with responsive and efficient engineers.

Every day examples include:

• Plumbing & Heating
  • Boiler Installation
  • Boiler Breakdown
  • Power Flushing
  • Gas Safety Certification
  • Leaking Taps
  • Immersion Heaters
  • Shower Pumps

Phone Number: 02030867141
Email Address: [email protected]

View full listing

• 2 weeks later...

David from McHow really helped us out too.

Our boiler stopped working the other morning and we now know we had a faulty pressure valve that was leaking water down the outside of our house.

Fixed the problem within the hour and worth every penny.

At the risk of just repeating what's gone before, we've had a great service from David too - he and Paul turned up bang on time, did a great job, even advised us of jobs that would need doing next time round (but not trying to sell us into doing them now). Definitely a regular.

Terry and Paul came over to sort our electrics at very short notice, we got a very professional and reliable service from these guys and they left our home in a very clean state.

I can highly recommend them.

I will use their services again with complete confidence.

Ilia Petrovic.

David from McHow ltd came over on short notice as the hot water stopped working in the house. I rang on Sunday evening and David was able to come after work on Monday and got it all sorted. Really good service, everything was explained clearly and the cost was very competitive. Would definitely recommend.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Can I also recommend Dave at McHow - (07814833352)

He came round to ours at short notice, arrived promptly and took time to thoroughly explain what the problem with our boiler was. He went out of his way to talk everything through with us and costs are reasonable.

Would highly recommend.

Happy to recommend MrHow Plumbing

David came around to fit a new toilet as well as re-hanging a few heaters which were coming away from the wall. Very happy with the work.

David talked me through (in simple terms which was needed for a non-plumbing mind) the reasons why my toilet was not working and why the heaters were coming away from the wall. He then suggested the best solutions to solve the issues. Very reasonable price. Great job and left the house spotless when he left.

Good honest plumbers are hard to find in london - so it was great to have finally found one!

• 2 weeks later...
I can also highly recommend David Howard from McHow. He's given us some excellent, practice advice and has always managed to fit our small jobs in very promptly. Reasonably priced and very trustworthy. Will be using him again.

Hi. We also got in touch with Dave as we had a problem with our boiler. He sent one of his colleagues, Umbar Mahmood, around. Umbar was absolutely brilliant and sorted out the issue at short notice and efficiently.

Umbar has been around again since to sort out a leak we have had with our shower - a leak that another plumber has tried to fix on 3 previous occasions but never managed to. Umbar sorted out on the first visit and in about 15 minutes.

Will definitely be using Dave and Umbar again in the future and would highly recommend.

Very happy to reccommend David and his colleague (whos name escapes me, sorry) at Mr How Plumbers. David came around the day after, first thing the next morning after my initial contact to assess our toilet and radiator issues (NO CALL OUT FEE) and once assessed explained in detail what was required and gave a ball park assessment of the cost. We agreed on a day to complete the works, for which his colleague and David arrived on time and fitted the required parts. David's colleague also gave me some assistant with the location of our stop cocks, for which we have 4 (we didnt realise this) and he had a very fair pricing structure for the works.

I would highly reccommend David and his colleague and also would definately use him again in the future. Goods plumbers are so hard to find.

I would definitely recommend Dave from Mc How 07814 833352.

My gas was turned off after the carbon monoxide alarm went off as my vintage cooker finally gave up the ghost. He was helpful on the phone and arranged an early morning appointment for the day after the delivery of my new cooker so I was up and running again really quickly.

Friendly, helpful and competitive pricing.

• 2 weeks later...
Yet another thumbs up for David and Umbar. Our boiler broke last week - David and Umbar worked for hours to fix it rather than replace it. They got it up and running and fit a new remote controlled thermostat. Really, really happy with the work and no hidden costs - we were quoted for the work before they began and informed of the costs for parts before they bought. Excellent communication. Will definitely use again. Thanks David ans Umbar!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Another recommendation for David at McHow Maintenance. He installed a new boiler in our house in October and we've had no problems with it since. He was friendly, hard working, and when some old piping proved problematic to the circuit he communicated clearly the costs involved to fix it. When we had an (unrelated) leak later that week and had water dripping through the kitchen ceiling he came over after work and sorted out the problem. Highly recommended.