Studio share

Hi there, I am a local Illustrator living in Nunhead and looking for a shared studio space in the local area. If anyone hears of anything please do give me a shout. Ideally I am looking for a fixed desk space where I can base myself and all my materials, rather than a drop in office space. Thanks in advance!

Hi Rachel

We have a desk at our shared office space that becomes free from end of July. It's on Lordship Lane, East Dulwich (near the Co-op supermarket). There are two big bring rooms with two desks in each and plenty of space for storage. At present it's home to a copywriter, digital animator and computer programmer. It's ?264 a month inclusive of bills and good Wi-Fi. If you're interested in taking a look feel free to PM me or call/text 07973 907844.

Neil

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

we have a gorgeous space in West Dulwich for 250 including bills. We have fast internet and we share with some cool peeps. A graphic designer, fashion designer and film makers. I have a fashion line too www.vvvintage.com.

Its 24 access it has a meeting room and a lovely cafe with the most amazing coffee.

It has loads of light and is so peaceful and nice to work in.

I live in Nunhead and the others live in Brockley and Peckham and we cycle. Its about a 10 min cycle from Peckham, Nunhead and East Dulwich.

If your interested call me 07803314715

Kindest

Vanessa

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...