VP removals

lizzie

I just wanted to let everyone know that after reading really good reports of VP removals on this site, I used them yesterday for my move from East Dulwich to Norwich. They were incredibly good value, lovely guys to work with, very strong (which always helps with removals), happy to dismantle and reassemble my beds. I had stuff in store that also had to be picked up and it wasn't a problem for them at all.

• 4 weeks later...
Used these guys, based on recommendations from here, to move contents of a three bed house. They were punctual, polite, worked extremely hard and made sure everything was set up properly prior to finishing. Highly recommend and we will be using them again next time we need to move property around. Still can't quite work out how they managed to pack so much stuff into their van - amazing.

Agree with the above and the great service offered by Vitek and team.

I was suprised at the cost of removals when getting quotes from the bigger more established firms - I'm sure their service is excellent, but if you're not moving a grand piano or fine china then I wonder whether it's worth it. That's not to say VP removals didn't take great care of my stuff, they did and wrapped, boxed and protected all that was required. There were no fluffly brochures or any fancy stuff but if you just want a no hassle move, sensibly priced, then these are the guys for you.

Thanks Vitek and team for your help with our move.

Cheers, Rob

VP removals absolutely fantastic. Moved my stuff from storage in London (without me being there) to Perth in Scotland. All it took was a phone call, posting keys and one text message. They arrived early no fuss just job really well done. Many many thanks, this is 2nd time I have used them and will again.

• 2 weeks later...
We used VP Removals a couple of weeks ago to move house and they were excellent. We'd used a different company for our previous move but couldn't get hold of them this time so went with VP Removals after seeing their recommendations. They arrived a few minutes early on the day, dismantled and reassembled our furniture and were super careful not to damage the newly painted walls in our house. They also came up with some creative solutions to get some bulky items into the new house including bringing our fridge in through a window as the doorways were too narrow. Friendly and hardworking guys so would definitely recommend.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
I would recommend the guys from VP Removals (this time it wasnt moving). I bought two wardrobes with sliding doors. When the handyman saw what must assemble, said he needs a helper and gave me a new price. The price was too high, so I called Peter (from VP Removals), who gave me the price. It was much cheaper than the price of handyman with a helper. The next day the two men came and within 2.5 hours assembled two wardrobes. Quickly and very cheap. Good job guys. Thanks VP Removals.

• 2 weeks later...

I used VP Removals at the weekend to move house. Their website is: http://www.vpremovals.co.uk/

They charge a flat rate per hour with a large van and one or two men, as needed.

They were really really efficient (they RAN up and down the stairs) very friendly and professional, and the price came in at LESS THAN HALF of the other two quotes I received, because they were so quick. I would totally recommend them.

At the end, I wanted them to put some furniture together, but couldn't find the nuts and bolts, so they recommended that, rather than me wasting my money while I had them there, and looked for the parts, that they could come back and do it quickly another day.

• 3 months later...
Having used VP removal in August to move out to rented for 6 months, we used them again last week to move back in. Completely underestimated how much we had to move and they had to do an additional run and the whole process took much longer than planned. Further, some of our old furniture would not fit into the new house despite all their best efforts. Despite all the setbacks, they work hard and with good grace and i thank them sincerely for making a stressful process so much more manageable. highly recommended.

• 3 weeks later...
I can also highly recommend VP removals, who helped us with our move 2 weeks ago from East Dulwich to Buckinghamshire. They were very efficient, looked after our possessions very well and finished the job well within the time-frame for which we had been quoted. Very reasonable priced, we couldn't have been happier with the service and wouldn't hesitate to use them again in future.

• 3 weeks later...

I used VP removals yesterday and they were superb! I dont leave reviews but ensured this time I would consider ing

How painless and gracefull these guys were that we were happy leaving a big tip

Totally took the stress out of our lives as I am also heavily pregnant and couldnt do much

All items packed well and safe..no breakages and slept in our new home with everything sowell organised down to

He last details.

They were sensible and offered advice when needed and very professional

• 4 weeks later...

I used VP removals to move recently, and they were an absolute DELIGHT.

As I think someone else mentioned, their quote was half of what another company quoted me. They arrived promptly at 9am and worked solidly until 3pm packing up our whole flat, and then the next day disassembled furniture and moved us to our new place. (This worked out really nicely, because it meant I had the afternoon after packing to start cleaning my flat with everything boxed up and out of the way.)

Everything was extremely well packed, nothing at all broken or damaged, and all the boxes were clearly labelled.

Both Peter and his colleague were very polite, friendly and let me ride in the van with them to the new house with my cat in her carrier on my lap.

This was the first time I had 'splashed out' on using a removals company, and I am never moving on my again! They will be the first people I call when I next have to move!

• 2 weeks later...

VP Removals moved my goods at the beginning of the week, first of all the boxes packed very carefully, describing them at the same time. Dismantled some of the furniture and wrap my mattresses and sofa protecting against getting dirty. While the move were extremely careful, everything goes smoothly, with no damage or scratches.

They were prompt, friendly and very professional. I finished unpacking already, but if I will move again I'll definitely call the VP Removals.

• 3 years later...
I would also heartily recommend VP removals (http://www.vpremovals.co.uk/) - we chose them after reading lots of glowing reviews on this site. We were delighted with Vitec and Peter who were very strong, quick, efficient, polite and extremely hard working. They kept up the pace even though it was extremely muggy and they had endless heavy boxes of books to carry down two flights of stairs! Our move was also relatively modest (a few large pieces of furniture, but mostly boxes) - and their service was ideal for our needs. Their hourly rate was so reasonable we paid them a 20% tip - the service was THAT good.