HamiltonWalters Carpentry & Building ? Loft/Basement Conversions, Extensions, General Building

Hi There,

I would just like to introduce myself as I know I have been mentioned on this forum a few times in the past and I think it?s about time I started my own thread for you all to add comments too and hopefully a few recommendations!

My Name is Lenny Hamilton Walters and I am trying to circulate interest in my local building Company based in South East London. I have been operating successfully within the local area for over 7 years now. I pride myself on being both cost effective and efficient with all my clients? projects, as well as offering each with a personalised service, tailored to their exact needs and priorities.

I ensure I am available and on time for all my customers, and I understand how important your schedules are unlike many other builders out there. I do not require much notice for meetings and will provide you with a quotation within the following 3-5 days of our visit depending on the size of the project. I always use highly skilled operatives in all areas of my business, and have many loyal and trustworthy subcontractors allowing us to work together to provide the best results in cost and quality for you project.

Services:

- Loft Conversions

- Basement Conversions

- Extensions

- Refurbishments

- Renovations

- Roofing

- Painting & Decorating

- Kitchen & Bathroom fitting

- Re-pointing/Brick refurbishment

(However I am happy to look into any other projects)

IMPORTANT:

I am currently working on a loft conversion in Norwood (please see attached photos) and am inviting whoever may be interested in using me to come along and see how we work on a larger scale and the finish we provide. Please PM me for Address Details and to confirm a time and date suitable.

I hope my services may be of interest to you and will look forward to hearing from you in the near future.

My Number: 077 8000 4007

Email Address: [email protected]

Company Address: 2B Gowlett Road, East Dulwich, SE15 4HY

I am also on Trust a Trader (this will have all the details of my certifications etc)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Just wanted to re-post this from one of my customers - If you recommend me please post on this thread instead of making a new one?

Thank you guys

Builder recommendation - Hamilton Walters

Posted by Smitthy2005 August 26, 10:26AM

Hi All,

If anyone is looking for a builder to do a loft conversion / major or minor renovations I can highly recommend Hamilton Walters.

They have just completed a loft conversion and major renovation for me and I cannot be more pleased. Everyone who has seen the finished product has commented on the high quality of workmanship.

I found them on the EDF where I saw nothing but positive reviews beforehand and they did not disappoint. Lenny and Jeff have been a great team and have given me good advice along the way within the building regulation rules which has resulted in something truly special with a wow factor, over and above the "bog standard" loft conversions you get with the usual suspects / other loft companies around the area - several of whom I spoke to and took references on / inspected previous work.

Lenny and Jeff were hard working along with the rest of their team - on site early and working late/ weekends as required to get things done within the timeframe they committed to. In particular they have a can-do attitude and always came up with a solution to any obstacles we encountered along the way, even the building inspector was impressed with them.

Get in touch with Lenny on 077 8000 4007 - you will not be disappointed.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit was august 26, 10:46am by Smitthy2005.

• 6 months later...

Hi Guys,

I am currently looking for x2 skilled part time (with potential to go permanent) labourers and x1 fully skilled and experienced project manager.

Most of our work is based in South East London and we mainly focus on larger projects such as Loft Conversions/Extensions/Refurbishments etc so either position will be quite varied and interesting on a daily basis.

Because of the work we do, we need skilled dedicated workers who are reliable and hard working and want to progress within a company. A lot of our contracts come from word of mouth referrals so we are keen to find people who take pride in their work and has the customers wants and needs in mind at all times.

I can either pay day rate or if you prefer we can negotiate price work but this will all depend on your previous experience and I will need to see proof of this at some point. (CV, portfolio, references etc)

The Project Manger will be employed to run an entire project from start to finish and oversee all sub-contracted work if necessary. I would like this person to have previous project management experience or have experience running his/her own projects.

To be considered for these positions you must:

Own a full UK drivers license and vehicle (not applicable to the labourer positions)

CSCS Card - This is a MUST for both positions

Basic Tools

Up to 1 years exp for labourers

Over 3 years exp for the Project manager

Please call me on 077 8000 4007 or email me your CV/Portfolio - [email protected]

Look forward to hearing from you

• 6 months later...

Hi Guys,

Firstly I'd just like to say a massive thank you for all your recommendations and support from this forum, it has helped me build my business and really helped allow my company to expand and grow. Gaining more experience in my field and obtaining some excellent working relationships along the way as well as some good friends if I'm honest.

I just wanted to let you all know that I have now partnered up with another reputable carpentry & building company called "Splinters" - Director Mark Little (my old boss ironically) I don't know if any of you have heard of this firm however they did a lot of similar work to me around the Forest Hill, Sydenham areas.

So I wanted to let you all know I will no longer be trading under Hamilton Walters and am now proud to present our new partnership company - IMPACT CONSTRUCTION LLP.

We do the same works as I did before however as we have grown so have our projects and we are now more focused on the larger works such as Loft Conversions, Extensions, Renovations etc.

All Services:

- Loft Conversions

- Basement Conversions

- Extensions

- Refurbishments

- Renovations

- Roofing

- Painting & Decorating

- Kitchen & Bathroom fitting

- Re-pointing/Brick refurbishment

(However I am happy to look into any other projects)

All contact details are the same however you can also contact Mark on: 0795 636 1574

My Number: 077 8000 4007

Email Address: [email protected]

Company Address: 2B Gowlett Road, East Dulwich, SE15 4HY

Website: [hamiltonwalters.com] - We are currently working on our new website and will be launching soon!

We also have a portfolio of works to send out to potential customers if you were interested please let me know and I can either post one to you or email it across.

We can also book you in for a site visit so you can see first hand how we work on a larger scale.

I look forward to hearing from you!

Once again thank you for all you help and support, it really means a lot.

Lenny & Mark

• 1 month later...

I used to always use Lenny to carry out my smaller works when I first moved in to the area & when he started up as Hamilton Walters and we have only just recently been in touch again as thankfully I've not needed too much building works to do since!

I didn't have any major works for him to do this time either however I did need my roof repairing after a very cold, wet and windy Winter. He was always very competitive and I was worried at first about the job being quite small and as he is now VAT registered I was a little concerned about his price coming back a little too much above my budget. However I was pleased to discover they are still priced fairly and I know at least with Lenny he will do the job well!

I would definitely recommend these guys, I have given their details to quite a few people who did need the bigger jobs doing and everyone is more than happy with the end result and I have not received any angry phone calls yet! I have never worked with Mark however I found they both worked well together and at least if you can't get hold of one the other is always available which is handy!

Hope this helps! :)

• 3 weeks later...

I would highly recommend HamiltonWalters myself. One of my colleagues suggested this company to me after I had been moaning constantly at work about a bad experience I was having with another builder at the time.

Lenny was easy to talk to and flexible with his timescales to suit me. He really helped me clear up the mess made by the other cowboy builders I had been using prior and was sympathetic to me needs. He managed my expectations and was priced very reasonable considering the state my ground floor was in! He kept me well informed throughout and made sure I was happy with the project throughout the build.

I have since recommended him to quite a few other people and as far as I know everyone is pleased with his work so far!

His number is 077 8000 4007

• 9 months later...

Roofing Recommendation:

Well as we are all aware, the weather has taken a dramatic change for the worse in the recent months! Our roof wasn't in 'tip top' condition last year when we first moved into our home however as summer was approaching we thought we could get away with leaving it for a few months but as the rain and wind has started up again it soon become apparent we couldn't put it off any longer...

I had heard of 'Hamilton Walters' last year as they carried out an extension at my aunts house and still had their details and they seem to be highly recommended on here also. Lenny left a very good impression on me at the very first meeting. He was very knowledgeable, professional, polite and easy to communicate with. When the job started, he arrived very punctually every morning and proceeded with the job in a very professional manner. He took a very thorough approach to our roof problem and between Lenny and his client manager Harley I was kept well informed throughout. I had never come across a building company with its own client management team, this made such a difference to this whole experience, it really did make me realise I perhaps shouldn't have put it off so long!

Lenny 077 8000 4007

Harley 078 6497 0128

[email protected]

• 2 months later...

Hi All,

Just wanted to wish you all a Happy New Years and to let you know we are still working within your area and intend on launching our new website within the next few weeks. I will let you know as soon as we go live so keep an eye out!

We have an updated PDF downloadable portfolio for you, I can also send this via e-mail in the meantime if you want to have a browse now. Along with some of our most recent case studies and information on what exactly we can offer you.

Look forward to hearing from you guys, you have been our favourite clients to work with over the years so I'd just like to thank you for all of your custom and I hope to work with you again in the near future!

Please email [email protected] if you have an enquires at all or would like to arrange a meeting with one of our project managers.

Kind regards

Lenny - Director

P.S

I've noticed that a lot of you are looking for good architects

We use Robert Beer at http://www.3eleven.co.uk

He is brilliant and really nice guy to work with and his work speaks for itself. He knows his stuff so even if you are just at your initial stages he can help you throughout the entire process.

His email is

[email protected]

Number: 07984 805 261

Mention either Lenny or Hamilton Walters as he has done a lot for us within the past year.

Hope this helps some of you in your early stages.