Winkworth - definitely recommend

pebbles

I just wanted to shout out about Winkworth and everyone that works in their offices on Lordship Lane. We have just sold through them and I haven't got a bad word to say about them.

What should have been quite an easy sale has turned out to be long and drawn out and it could have fallen through at any moment but they have all consistently worked on making it go as smoothly as possible and I know we couldn't have sold if it wasn't for them.

They have all been professional but equally extremely friendly and don't seem to mind the fact that I've phoned multi times every day throughout the whole process.

Please pm if you would like any further details but I would have no hesitation in using them again.

Seconded. We just sold through them and they were fantastic. Efficient, friendly and pushed things at the right times in what was also a bit more of a drawn out process than it ought to have been. Full marks.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm not sure why you would think that Nugget. As you can see we have both been on the Edf for years and have no past affiliations with Winkworth. We are just obviously 2 happy customers who wanted to recommend Winkworth! Seeing as you have only been registered for 2 weeks I could equally wonder if you were from another estate agent not wanting them

to get good feedback!

Winkworths all the way!

KFH east dulwich seem to be getting their personal lives involved within the office. I hear the manager is sleeping with one of his sales negotiators and obviously helping her to do well in the business. How unprofessional! I would never trust these agents with my property after the things I've heard. I feel sorry for the other hard workers trying to earn a living. No chance with the girlfriend and boyfriend around! Overall I think this is disgusting and cannot understand how KFH allow and if anything, promote such practises.

Nugget Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> I take it that both posts have been written by

> someone from Winkworth.........

Why would you assume that? They have just made a fair sum of money from me so I don't make a recommendation like this lightly. There are definitely fake recommendations on this forum but you need to look at someone's posting history to make that sort of assessment. You clearly didn't.