NHS Dentists

• 2 weeks later...

Bonniebird did you find anyone or get any recommendations

I'm looking for a new dentist - I was with Townley Road but a couple of mistakes have lead me to try to find someone else.

Would be interested in recommendations.

I'm currently in need of a filling & possible root canal work

I'm also looking for a dentist.

I?ve been a patient at Townley Road for years. When I called today to make an appointment to have a broken crown fixed, I was told that they?re closed for over a month due to refurbishment. There was no notification sent to patients and no alternative arrangements are in place apart from Kings emergency walk-in clinic, which doesn?t deal with broken crowns. I must say, I?m pretty unimpressed.

I saw lots of recommendations for Bunmi ? does anyone know if she?s still at East Dulwich Dental Care?

• 3 weeks later...

Would also be keen for some recommendations for a family dentist.

It is now impossible to get an evening appointment with Dr Bunmi. Phoned today for an appointment after 6 to be told that the nearest one was the 23rd September. Unfortunately she only works evenings on a Tuesday and will only see private patients for the late slots. Have to say I had a very frustrating 24 minute phone conversation with one of the receptionists and then the practice manager.

So thinking we might need to move on, even though we were really keen on Dr Bunmi.

Liz

• 4 weeks later...