Recommended builder: PJ Newnham

CocoC

Hello

We recently had Paul (PJ) Newnham refurbish our kitchen, which consisted of laying a new floor, removing cupboards and replacing with new ones, changing all the doors/ side panels/ plinths etc. He did a fab job, causing really minimal disruption, at a competitive price. Oh, and fairly uniquely in my experience, actually did the job when he said he would. Well recommended.

• 11 months later...
  • 7 months later...

I doubt it.... We had PJ come around and quote on a side return, that we never ended up doing because we moved instead, but we thought he was great. Honest, trustworthy and had some really good ideas that some of the other quotes we got didn't have. His pricing was also very reasonable. We definitely would have been happy to use him had we decided to go ahead.

Alan Medic Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> A couple of peculiar posts?

I can recommend PJ too. Him and his team fitted a new bathroom for me just before xmas. I got a few different quotes, and PJ was competitive on price and also the one who I felt most honest in his assessment of the work. The work took a little longer than expected but that was due to dealing with a few unexpected matters and doing it properly to a high standard - totally relaying pipework etc. I'm really pleased with the result, and PJ has since fitted a new back door for me and I am planning to use him again when I replace my kitchen later in the year.

His website's here: http://www.pjinstallationsservices.co.uk/

Phone: 07775520400

• 2 years later...

I've just used PJ to install a new kitchen, floor throughout the flat and redecorate. He did a great job and kept me informed throughout the process. He was competitively priced and also got me more money off Howdens for my kitchen and the floor too.

His number is 07775520400. His has a facebook page too with examples of his work and a photo of the kitchen he's just done for me if you want to see an example click here https://www.facebook.com/pjinstallationservices.co.uk/