Spanish lessons with experienced tutor from Barcelona

soren

Hello!

My name is Soren and I am a native teacher from Barcelona. Just moved to East Dulwich and am looking to get some students from the area.

I have been teaching languages for 10 years and I hold an MA in Performance Arts from Central School of Speech and Drama, where I was awarded distinction.

A bit about my lessons:

I am a dedicated and committed teacher. I am good at listening to the needs of my students. Lessons tend to be dynamic and fun. There is a focus on speech and conversation. The classes are well supported with plenty of grammar and a variety of source materials. We tend to get speaking in the first 10 minutes of our first lesson.

My students range from beginners to advanced and from kids to adults of all ages.

Please give me a ring or drop me a line for any further questions or to book a free trial lesson.

07580 236 843

Bye for now!

Soren

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi Soren

How much do you charge for lesson? Do you go to houses or you prefer to teach at yours? What is your location?

I have a 13-year-old daughter who has been learning spanish at school for 7 years and would like to get some extra lessons.

Have you got CRB?

I look forward to your reply.

Thanks

Erika

• 3 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...