Colourful window boxes and raised beds

I transform disregarded wooden pallets around SE22 into colourful window boxes and raised beds for vegetables, salads and flowers.

See sample stocks on display at 70 Goodrich Road (between Friern and Upland Roads) or I can make boxes and beds to measure, and all are painted with two coats of Cuprinol Garden Shades to colour and protect the wood.

Window boxes are ?12 and raised beds are ?20. Free delivery for SE22 addresses if required.

Please call David Saywell on 07970 746692. Some photographs of the products are attached.

28 July edit

I wanted to just clarify a few points about the window boxes and raised beds from questions in emails received.

You can choose whatever width that works for you with your windows ? the one in the attachment is 60cm. Depth and height are determined by the width of the pallet slats taken from, but are typically between 16cm and 20cm.

All boxes and beds are painted with two coats of Cuprinol Garden Shades: you can choose from any of the 95 colours listed on their colour guide - http://www.cuprinol.co.uk/products/garden_shades.jsp for the same price.