Electrician RECOMMENDATION

abrown

I can highly recommend Richard an electrician I found on EDF

He came over this morning and fitted my under cabinet lighting in my kitchen and changed all my sockets to chrome

LOOKS FAB

his number is 07931890286

I too can give Richard the thumbs-up. I contacted him yesterday morning after reading the recommendation above and at 6pm the same day he arrived and completed the job to a very high standard. Reliable and punctual and not overpriced. I will definitely consider using Richard again.

• 4 weeks later...
I can recommend Richard too. He's done a couple of fairly small jobs for me over the summer but is always on time and polite. I wouldn't have a clue if the prices are competitive as not an expert in that field but I would use him again.

• 1 month later...
Another recommendation for Richard - we contacted him based on the recommendations here, and he came round the next day to fix our kitchen and bathroom spotlights. Nice guy - did the work quickly at a competitive price, and provided some worthwhile advice on switching to LED spotlights to cut repair and running costs. Richard is on 07931 890 286.

Will have to second the recommendations here for Richard. He came round this morning for a rewiring job and was also able to sort out a nagging problem with our intercom.

Showed he was competent pretty quickly.

Lenient on pricing