Work from home doing flexible hours to suit you!

SuzieK

Evening all,

I am currently looking for new people to become Phoenix Traders, selling beautiful Cards and Stationary.

You would be self employed and would need to be self motivated although I would be on hand to motivate if needed :)

Have a little read of the below and let me know what you think.

Thanks

Suzie

Just ?30 until 31st July 2014 Including Free Amazon Style website

(?75/?200 to include start up stock from 1st Aug)

Looking for a project, a bit of extra cash or to start your own business?

Then welcome to the wonderful world of Phoenix Trading!

You can view the products online at www.suziescards.co.uk If you like them, and can imagine yourself being enthusiastic about them, then that's pretty much all you need aside from internet access and some motivation.

These beautiful British made cards aren't on sale in the shops - we sell from our brochures (friends, family, neighbours, door drops/waiting rooms), our website (provided), in schools, nurseries, sport centres etc and at events such as school/church fairs and table top sales. Please fill out the freepost card for more details ? without obligation or cost, but in a nutshell:-

Your business kit includes:

? Your website (FREE ?AMAZON STYLE? for JULY joiners!)

? Your Public Liability Insurance

? Your credit/debit card app

? Your business manual

? 25 Annual brochures +25 new stock supplements (further ones are 30p for the big annual one and ?3 for 100 for the 4 x yearly supplementary brochures) All optional - no need to buy, but at 3p each can dish out like sweeties and grow customer base!)

? Stationery+ downloads

? Bags, boxes, order forms and signage

? 100+ sample cards

? Monthly newsletters

? Free training/conferences

? Email/FB support

For which you pay: ?30 one off

Optional discounted starter packs of stock (35/40/50% off) Definitely worth it if you have the cash - a great profit, something to start selling straight away and an incentive to get going. Not necessary though - can manage perfectly well with brochures, website and samples

You make:

? Minimum of 30% of everything you sell

? Cash commission of 5/10/15% when your volume is ?150+ across a month

? Extra cash from Phoenix if you chose to start/support your own team. 5% cash back from Phoenix on everything each team member does (as long as you are personally active)

? Once you have a 5+ team, you can become an Executive Trader and earn 10% cash back on all your personal team, plus 5% of their teams - it soon adds up!

You sell through any or all:

? Catalogues - friends, family, neighbours, waiting rooms, door drops We have no restriction on geographical areas - anywhere in the UK, (plus France, Australia and NZ)

? Website - email/facebook list!

? Coffee mornings/parties

? Toddler Groups/WI/Sports Centres/brownies/cubs etc

? Baskets to beauticians/hairdressers/dentists etc

? School/Church Fairs

? Car boot sales/table top sales

A high quality, reasonably priced, British product with a high repeat business.

No targets, no pressure -you do as much or as little as you like! From friends and family only, to full time business and anything in between.

I'd love to welcome you to the team! Join online at www.suziescards.co.uk

Statutory Notice: Do not be misled by claims that high earnings are easily achieved. It is illegal for a promoter or a participant in a trading scheme to persuade anyone to make a payment by promising benefits from getting others to join a scheme.

• 2 weeks later...